“Delicious pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Delicious pizza, salad and wine. Excellent service, great quality of ingredients, nice place.
I loved the pizza sauce and the cheese.
Great taste.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Food is delicious, nice environment and people is very nice, good service. It's not a cheap place, but I think it works.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Good food and service with moderate prices. Quiet romantic atmosphere. Waiter is prompt and seems invisible till you need him. Food quality is fresh and authentic -
matches that of my favourite Italian restaurants back in Canada.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My friends and I came here for lunch today, Saturday.

They live nearby and recommended this place.

The decor is charming and gives one the feel of a casual neighborhood restaurant with loyal patrons.

Service and food were very good. Portion sizes were large. Enough for two people to share a main dish. Prices are logical for the location and quality.

We started with the calamari and fried mozzarella. The calamari was just ok. It was slightly over cooked which made it a bit rubbery. The fried mozzarella was delicious. Each was served with marinara and aioli.

We each ordered a different main dish.

I ordered the ravioli stuffed with salmon and topped with marinara ( they call it salsa Mediterranean) and then mozzarella was broiled on top. It was delicious!!

My friends ordered linguini in alfredo sauce, gnocchi with vegetables and the ravioli stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese.

We all liked our dishes very much.

We finished our meal with the crepes stuffed with Nutella and topped with an almond cream and ice cream. Yummy!

I would dine here again!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

L'Antica used to be one of my favorite places in Heredia but something really wrong happened or at least to the the cook. It was a play safe restaurant with some of the best pizzas in town, now only those are the good thing left + the pannacotta. We ordered a white creamy sauce and white whine sauce raviolis; the texture of the 1st one was basically like pouring sour cream on top and all over the raviolis, close to flavorless where the oil and garlic came on the rescue. The second sauce was basically white wine with maybe some oregano and salt. I could easily make a sauce 10 times better than this at home and with the creamy one I could just go to Pricesmart and buy the Bertolli Alfredo sauce and be a happier camper. To try and fix the bad experience a little, we ordered our usual desserts... Pannacotta and the Apple pie with vanilla ice cream; the first one saved the night slightly but the pie was completely different to their tasty old one, this was more like a wrapped apple with pizza dough, not terrible but not that good either. It sucks to go back to place that you liked so much in the past a get such a bad culinary experience, it simply sucks.