“Reiki I”

The Empower Yourself Project
More attraction details
Owner description: Patricia specializes in offering effective healing and wellbeing solutions and intuitive practical guidance to help you manage and overcome your life's challenges, that will: - Balance & vitalize your whole self - Release stress, anxiety & overwhelm - Understand yourself, relationships & life with crystal clarity - Resolve painful issues - Get fresh positive insights - Let go of the past - Grow on self-love, self-acceptance, self-worth - Grow in wisdom & personal power - Learn to manage negative emotions & thoughts - Boost your well-being & bring bliss into your life Healing Sessions & Courses: Life Guidance, Intuitive Reiki, Akashic Record Readings, Tarot for Self-Awareness and Holistic Tarot Readings, Soul Healing Yoga, Mindfulness and Meditation Courses, Reiki training, special workshops. Patricia offers a customized, holistic and positive journey to everyone that sees her and holds 100% true commitment, professionalism, and care for every person that attends.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had a very pleasant experience with Patricia learning Reiki I. I was in the area already, and she was able to accommodate me very quickly and according to my schedule. Her location is clean, beautiful, and relaxing. She is extremely experienced in Reiki and the class is well designed. It is a long day to fit it all in within a few hours, but she made it extremely interesting, interactive, and tailored to where I was in the moment. We are very blessed to have someone like Patricia sharing her gift with the world! Thanks again!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"field"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 14 March 2018

It was very enlightening, helped me to realize a lot of things about myself. Patricia its such an special person that makes us feel like home.
Thank you for all.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

It was such a blessing to take the reiki 1&2 refresher with Patricia. She gave me such great direction and insight into things that I was unsure of and were limiting my confidence in my reiki practice. She is very welcoming and gentle. I could feel very powerful healing energy from Patricia. I also purchased some of her oil blends and use it in my personal practice. I've found it to be extremely POWERFUL! Thankyou so much Patricia!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I found Patricia because I knew I was going to Tamarindo and I was looking for something that would compliment the already spiritual quality of being in a place like Costa Rica. I came accross her on google search and got in touch with her...right from the beginning she was lovely helping me determine what service would be best for me and my time frame with her. I got a tarot read and she was so intuitive and smart about the things she said. Her read of my cards was insightful and truly meaningful to me. They were very personal messages that she understood and explained very simply. I didn't know what to expect going in to it, but I got far more out of it than I imagined I would. She is absolutely right there with you, focused. She literally explained myself to me, and it made perfect sense. I still have questions, I just feel like I'm asking the right ones now. I left far more focused in my life than I was going in...and then I ended that day with a Tamarindo sunset...bliss. It is now a week later, I have been home for 4 days and I am still thinking about the things she told me, still processing.