Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from US$ 2,374.68
More Info
2,146 results
All reviews sunset cruise bbq chicken beautiful sunset costa rica fish pico de gallo catamaran tour great afternoon rice food was great saw dolphins paddle boards spend an afternoon snorkeling spot great trip sea turtles small boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2021

The team is great, food is good, love to snorkeling on Pirata's beach. On this last trip December 2020 we got to see dolphins, whales and turtles!
Worth every penny.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 9 January 2021

I’ve been catamaran cruises in other parts of Costa Rica that were half the price of this one and I have to say you get what you pay for. The crew was great, and there was a very nice group of people onboard the day we went. There were 2 things to me that separated this cruise from the ones I’ve previously sailed on: the bar, and the cove that they took us to for recreation. On the cruise I previously took out of Manuel Antonio the bottles that the bartender was pouring from were very obviously not new and refilled. Scary! On this cruise they were serving call brands and they were all clearly new bottles. The bartender made me a tasty virgin Bloody Mary. The other thing I really liked was the cove that they took us to (full disclosure: I’m pregnant and regretfully never actually got in the water) was serene and picturesque! There’s a beach that was a swimmable distance and it looked like there might have been a park of sorts when you got there. They had a kayak or 2 available as well as floatation devices. I only noticed fellow passengers with their own snorkel equipment so I’m not sure if there was any available to borrow. The lunch was sufficient and tasty enough (bbq chicken, beans and rice, salsa, fruit, chips, and cookies). There wasn’t much of a sunset but that’s beyond their control. Also important to note that there is no marina in Tamarindo so they tender you out to the boat. Overall I’m glad we went. It was a fun day and we met some really nice people.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

This was our second time to do this in Costa Rica and this one was great. These are commonly called “booze cruises” due to the seemingly infinite amount of alcohol you can have. While that’s nice, the best part is being out on the water. It’s so beautiful and we we’re lucky enough to see dolphins, huge sea turtles and hundreds of sea rays swimming next to the boat. The snorkeling was great and we saw a wide variety of smaller fish. The crew keeps a pole out and I was able to reel in a large tuna!

It’s a party boat with young people, loud music and lots of booze. But it’s worth it.

Reviewed 5 January 2021

Was a fantastic tour - they boat was kept to 50% capacity which meant distancing wasn't too difficult.
The crew were fantastic - very attentive with excellent service. The options at the bar and lunch food were also way above what I expected.
I've been on much better tours if you were focused on just the snorkelling - there wasn't much to see on our route. But in terms of having a very relaxing trip around the coastline with a bit of a party atmosphere and a stunning sunset, this was perfect.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

This was such a perfect end to our Costa Rican vacation! Those guys are so nice. The snorkeling was cool, the food was great, we even saw Whales spouting in the distance and Rays jumping from the ocean! So wonderful!