All reviews breakfast was included excellent stay short walk to beach clean towels grounds are beautiful easy access three nights perfect location kitchenette pool town key
Reviewed 10 March 2015

We had a wonderful time at Hotel Flore in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. The guest room had a microwave, stove, refrigerator, air-conditioning, comfortable beds and a safe. Breakfast was delicious and the hosts were great. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2015

This is an incredibly nice hotel/B&B. Once you get past the entrance gates, you are in your own little paradise, monkeys, birds, and all. The gardens and pool are beautiful, clean, and attended to daily. From the minute we arrived till the moment we departed, everything was perfect. The staff is very friendly, cordial, respectful, and accommodating. They are willing to do anything they can to make your stay comfortable, pleasant, and a great experience. Started our days with a delicious made to order breakfast which was included in the price of the room. Our room was big, comfortable, and very clean. It was serviced by our housekeeper and replenished with clean towels daily.The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the beach, restaurants, grocery store, shopping and tour offices. I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again.Thank you Hotel Flores for making our month long stay in Tamarindo a most memorable vacation.

Room tip: Rooms towards the back are quieter and the pool view rooms are excellent.
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jose S
Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Flores! They are a few blocks from the beach, but close to some really great restaurants, and the gym, which we needed to work off all those meals! We had a large room which includes a kitchen and sitting area. I love a king size bed, and the closet was enormous. I was glad to have an in room safe, (but thought it odd to have a $60 key deposit for it) They have a beautiful pool and the grounds are beautiful too. The daily breakfast had a few choices prepared to order: all of them tasty, but I prefer buffet. The hotel gets some noise from the Wednesday night concert at Pasatiempo across the street, but nothing I couldn't sleep through. The noise from monkeys in the nearby trees was far louder, but I thought it was cool to be able to see them from our room. I would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: February 2015
1  Thank Brian O
Reviewed 9 January 2015

Clean rooms, nice staff, great location and spacious. All and all a grey value. I highly recommend staying here. We were able to check in early. There's an amazing cafe next door la bodega. Breakfast at this hotel is from 7-9 which is too early for me :).

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Samantha L
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights. The room was clean and had its own sitting area outside. Breakfast is typical Costa Rican and was very good, and is custom-made by the cook. She does not speak English, but is very friendly, so some kind of translation is necessary if you don't speak Espanol! The hotel is on a dusty street, but does not impact the rooms as far as I could tell. Howler monkeys were in the trees surrounding the hotel and were amazing to watch. We had a front row seat for it all. Would stay again.

Date of stay: April 2014