While the men went fishing, we took a spa day. There were 6 of us, and although they normally only accodomate 5 people, they were very friendly and fit all of us in. They picked us up from the house we were staying in and I had the oatmeal and honey body scrub, the 90 minute massage and I ended with the facial. It was the best experience I've ever had at a spa and they made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a small slice of heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5-Star Costa Rica boutique hotel & spa resting on a 27 acre estate atop a small mountain with stunning views to the Pacific Ocean. Within a 15 minute drive, (which we provide to you as a courtesy) you can surf, swim at two beaches, shop, take a canopy tour, go sport fishing, ride horses or ATV's, play golf, visit nearby towns, nightlife, restaurants. Day trips are available for whitewater tubing, rappelling down waterfalls, hot volcanic mud baths, and river experiences with crocodiles and with white faced monkeys in your boat! Rates Include: - Transportation to towns, beaches, shopping and all area attractions. - Full breakfast and delicious lunch every day. - Wash, dry, fold, iron laundry service. - Free Cuban cigars. - Exercise center, WiFi. - Concierge level service- 3 to 1 staff to guest ratio. - Coco the Chocolate Lab. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Los Altos de Eros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos De Eros Hotel Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Tamarindo