All reviews every morning deluxe king outdoor shower costa rica eco friendly hotel lazy lizard fresh fruit eggs made to order breakfast was delicious catamaran cruise rooms are modern minute walk to the beach slice of paradise highly recommend staying here stayed longer home away from home daily breakfast
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I was concerned about booking a hotel in Tamarindo that wasn't directly on the beach...I was more than rewarded for taking the risk and staying at the Tamarindo Bay Boutique Hotel, just a five-minute walk from the oceanfront. The rooms were immaculate and modern. The list of amenities, such as made-to-order breakfasts, bicycles available for use, and an open-air terrace goes on and on. But the best part, by far, was the attentive concierge service by Marie and Bathsheba. They answered every question, arranged massage appointments and surf classes, showed us shortcuts through town, etc. I have had the opportunity to travel extensively and I've never received such dedicated service from the hosts.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We decided to splash out for our final days in Costa Rica..so glad we did! Thanks Marie and Batasheeba for being wonderful hosts.

Pros:
- 7 mins walk to the beach
- quick communication
- spotlessly clean
- lovely big private rooms overlooking a clean pool, with a big bathroom and even a large American style closet
- delicious breakfast 8-10am
- free body boards, beach chairs and snorkels to borrow
- very accommodating with a late check out
- even gave us a free room upgrade

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Tamarindo Bay Boutique Hotel is a beautiful oasis in Tamarindo. The entire place is very tranquil and unique. Our visit was made exceptional by Marie and Bathsheba, who went above and beyond our expectations with great advice and recommendations. From our check in at the gorgeous poolside lounge to the delicious, fresh made breakfast every morning, it made us have trouble leaving! The rooms are clean and very comfortable and have a cool, calming energy to them. We also love that they donate money to animal rescue help control the pet population. We cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Tamarindo Bay Boutique Hotel for the second part of our honeymoon and we absolutely loved it! Our room was gorgeous and cool, the hotel itself was beautiful and the breakfast was divine. I am vegan and had plenty to eat. All the staff were wonderful as well - recommending restaurants, making reservations, booking transfers and more. Bathsheba, one of the owners, was also vegan and even gave me a bag to help make my own almond milk at home - so sweet! We had plenty of time to read, write and relax and go to the beach and always felt welcome. We hope to go back one day!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017

In all my travels, this is by far my favorite place I've ever stayed. From the time you arrive, Bathsheba and Joe (owners) and their managerial staff do an excellent job of accommodating guests and making everyone feel at home.

The hotel is perfect for adults wanting a relaxing retreat. It has beautiful rooms, but also common areas for relaxing in hammocks, in the shade on comfortable couches, sunbathing, as well as beautiful swimming pool.

Included with your stay is one of the best breakfasts I've ever had - fresh fruit, eggs made to order, rice and beans, cereals, and a mix of toast and pastries. They also offer filtered water (available anytime) and coffee is provided till mid afternoon.

The property is serene and beautiful and the location is perfect for venturing out and exploring Tamarindo.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo