“Ridiculously Great!”
Review of Action Tours

Action Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer the ultimate off-road all terrain vehicle tour that will allow you to experience Costa Rica's Gold Coast. You will ride your ATV for 2.5 hours through a series of trails, mountains, rivers and beaches with awesome views of the North Pacific, enjoy natural beauty and see local wildlife like monkeys, pizotes, armadillos, iguanas and birds.
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Action Tours is your one-stop-shop for everything you’d want to do in Costa Rica. The prices are fair and the guides are professional.

1  Thank HBGinaG
in 9 reviews
"clear water"
"zip lining"
in 17 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"dry season"
"take pictures"
in 5 reviews
"in great shape"
"highlight of our trip"
in 5 reviews
"top notch"

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Guide was knowledgeable of Costa Rica but the tour in general wasn't what I expected. It was on very dusty dirt roads. I was expecting/hoping it to be more on back woods trails. Everything we did we could've done in a car for much less money. Also beware of the stops along the way!! The guide made a stop and said we could get a bite to eat and a drink. We hadn't had lunch yet so figured we'd try it. it was my wife and I. We each got a small rice/beans/chicken plate. She had a soda and I got a beer. The food was great. But our check was almost $50!! We have had very similar dishes/drinks at very similar places during our stay and only paid $12-$15. What makes this worse is that after we paid we walked back to the quads where our guide was and while we were getting set up to leave he walked back to the food stand and the guy there gave him money. Spending $50 for lunch is not a very big deal. But feeling like I was taken advantage of is a big deal to me!! I realize that some of this was our own fault and could've been avoided but we put our trust into the guide to show us around a foreign country and this is what happens. We'll know better next time!!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

My family and friends had a fantastic adventure. We had 4 adults, two teenagers, and two young kids. We all had a blast. Our guide was helpful, conscientious, fun, and knowledgable. We really felt like we could trust her to show us a good time and keep us competent on the ATVs, and she delivered. I would highly recommend the ATV tour!!

1  Thank TySchickey
Reviewed 10 August 2018

This ATV tour was awesome. To be able to go on all those back roads and see all of the beautiful beaches was awesome. Gaby wss such a great tour guide. She made sure each of us (group of 6) were all good each time we stopped. The beaches were got to see were so beautiful. It was a lot of fun and I will definitely use Action Tours for future excursions.

1  Thank Lolaadara