All reviews howler monkeys fridge freezer costa rica room with double beds beautiful pool la bodega rooms were cleaned hot water quiet hotel stayed two nights definitely stay here again per night security guard coffee maker restaurants and bars minute walk to the beach in town
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Stayed only 1 night with some friends. We shared a room with 2 double beds. The room was spacious, with a TV, fan and AC as well as hot water. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. They had a pool but we did not use it. I thought the price was super reasonable and would absolutely recommend to friends and family.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I just stayed two nights here. The room with kitchenette was really nice. A/C worked very well. The shower door wouldn't quite stay in the place where it was supposed to but that was a very small item compared to the generally high quality of the room. Everything was very clean including kitchen utensils and fridge. The staff were very accommodating and knew about my late arrival which was taken care of. The location was great, near to many restaurants and bars. The hotel is quiet and has a beautiful pool which is long enough to do some serious swimming in. One of the more amusing moments was when a large green toad decided he wanted to be my security guard for the night and he stood right outside of my door. He graciously hopped aside every time I needed to go in or out. I loved this place and hope to go back soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I had a horrible experience in a hostel in Fortuna, so decided to book a hotel in Tamarindo.. Gabriella completely turned my trip around when she upgraded me to a deluxe room, and organised my laundry to be picked up and dropped off. She even offered to do it herself! She was so kind and friendly, and her hotel was in such an ideal spot. Right next to a cafe that was highly recommended on Trip advisor, an amazing pool, and a perfect location. It is located just down the street from the centre of the town, but near great restaurants and bars, and just a 5 minute walk to the beach. There is a grocery store just next door, so anything you need is right there! Rooms are spacious and clean, I really enjoyed my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2018

We had an overbook situation at a hotel across the street and were taken to Nahua for our 2nd and 3rd night. What a find! Very quiet hotel with a very natural setting right in town with a beautiful pool. The owner and her son were extremely hospitable and the rooms were huge and very inexpensive and more like an apartment. Howler monkeys in the trees and right around to the corner from everything. Great bodega right in front for great lunches.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank foody52
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This place is a total bargain! The rooms are clean and really nice, and the ac is very cold :) The view from the room to the tropical pool is awesome. The owners are lovely and the cafe serving breakfast is one of the best in tamarindo. The property has a beautiful pool that sits at the perfect temperature (i would ask for one of the rooms with pool view). We stayed somewhere else that was $20 more per night for our first two nights and it was nowhere near as nice - gutted we didn’t find this gem earlier. We will definitely stay here again next time we are in tamarindo. Thank you.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple