“Just Fantastic!”
Beach Club Bar
Beach Club Tropical French Restaurant
Beach Club Beach
The Conservancy
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Larry1430
Gatineau, Canada
“Just Fantastic!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

As an avid traveller, I have researched various exotic destinations for my wife and teenage children, and this vacation did not disappoint. I was enthralled by the quality of our condominium accommodations, the friendliness of the management team, and the level of excellence of the Beach Club Resort, from the fine dining, swimming pool facility and fitness and yoga program. The entire 2 week stay was great, not only for my wife and I, but for my children and extended family. The wonderful weather, magnificent beaches and variety of activities, from surfing to ATVs, horse-back riding, zip-lining and excursions made our trip absolutely memorable. I would recommend this property for any couple or family looking for a novel and exotic choice of vacation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quality of the accommodations
Liked least: I found a scorpion in our bedroom
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children People with pets
Doug L
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Wonderful Place”
Reviewed 24 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Beautifully done rooms. Easy 30 second walk to the beach. Saw the Howler Monkeys a few times right outside our living area... Iguanas, too. Perfectly located for a day at the beach or the pool with privileges to the beach club. The owners were great about making sure we had everything we needed and even took us to the supermarket, got us zip lines hooked up, took care of airport transport and even helped with surf board rentals. Perfect trip for our family (2 younger children 9 and 7)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Property manager's attentiveness and location to beach.
Liked least: Traffic during peak times could get noisy, but staying on backside of condo would help that.
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Duster11
Toronto
“Perfect place to stay in Tamarindo”
Reviewed 23 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

I've stayed in three different condos in this building over the last two years. I don't have anything bad to say about the place at all. My stays have been overwhelmingly positive and I intend to return there for many years to come.

The units themselves are very spacious, with full-sized, usable kitchens. Beds and bedding are also high quality. The living room area is comfortable to hang out in, with great TV's in every unit and free wifi in the whole building. Bathrooms are huge, with big showers and modern fixtures. Actually everything is modern, clean, and functional throughout the units. The two top floor penthouse units are huge, and really worthwhile if you've got a group or a large family. Great for entertaining, group meals, etc.

Bob runs a good operation - great communication and attention to detail. He's a trustworthy guy and has been consistent and reliable over the couple of years that I've dealt with him. I have no problem recommending him or the places he manages.

The location of this particular building was also great for our purposes. Directly across the street from the best beach club/restaurant in town, so you're steps from a relaxing pool and the ocean. The walk into the town proper is about 15 minutes, which is great during the day, but you'll probably want to make the short drive in the evening.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach club across the street.
Liked least: Having to leave to come back home.
Travelling group: With Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Margie_P...
Somewhere, USA
“A wonderful way to feel at home while on vacation!”
Reviewed 15 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

I recently spent 1 week in Tamarindo (April 28 to May 4) and stayed in this condo during my entire visit and I had an amazing time! The condo was in amazing shape and had all of the amenities needed to make me feel at home: clean linen, towels, pillows, blender, microwave, washer and dryer, shampoo and conditioner, dishwasher, treated water, wifi, cable TV, etc. The condo is manned with security presence so I never felt that I was in danger or unsafe. Even while traveling outside of the condo area, I felt completely safe. One thing that I didn't know before I arrived was that there would be occasional cleaning service...so this was definitely a pleasant surprise.

Having a Langosta Beach Club membership included in our condo stay was a dream. The pictures do the beach club (and condo!) little justice. It's beautiful and the people who work there are friendly. Nothing like lounging in a cabana and listening to the waves that are just a few feet away. The workers have interesting stories and make for great conversation so get to know them! You should definitely dine here at least once...the food is gooooood!

I was initially told that the condo was about a 7 minute walk from the center of town but I think it was less than that. I have to admit that I am an able-bodied 20-something so maybe that's why the walk seemed much shorter. Either way, it's a short and easy walk whether on the beach or on the road.

The condo is located a little further away from the town center and I'm glad I went with my gut instinct on booking it for this very reason. After spending one night in town in a local salsa club and still being able to hear the reverberations from the music while I stood outside my condo , I was happy that I wasn't staying further in town. The people who picked hotels/condos closer in probably did not get much, if any, sleep that night!

Bob was great! Not only did he answer my millions of questions, he helped my group coordinate different activities and even took us to the grocery store when we first arrived. He was always available when we needed him and even escorted us to the local doctor's office after a member in my group suffered a minor injury.

I enjoyed my time here so much that the next time I travel to Tamarindo, I will only stay here. Book it already...you won't regret it!

Liked best: How comfrotable I was made to feel
Liked least: The pull-out mattress is not the most comfortable
Travelling group: With Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
LizaF_11
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 14 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

This is the perfect place to be! The condos are beautiful, you can cook, wash clothes if you need to, just as if you where home. The beach in excellent. The location superb. You can walk to Tamarindo and have drinks or do some shopping.
The pool is so wonderful, monkeys and parrots visit morning and afternoon. There is also a gym you can use everyday with great machines.
The ocean is very clean, sometimes it is good to surf, other times, it´s just calm and it´s great to take a dip! The beach is awesome! This place is paradise!

Liked best: The Beach
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing