“Beautiful garden setting with yummy sushi!”
Review of Bamboo Sushi Club

Bamboo Sushi Club
Ranked #38 of 228 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here mostly for the decor more than the sushi! They have small private booths that are partially enclosed and it was super romantic. We ordered some apps and some rolls with our bottle of wine and although the sushi wasn't the best I'd ever had, it was still yummy and the atmosphere was perfect. I'll be back again next time I visit Tamarindo!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

A little pricey but this is Tamarindo after all. The drink I had was $12 but I was def tipsy so it was worth it. I ate veggie spring rolls and a veggie bowl. Holy cow that bowl was good. I mean REALLY good. It was like a sushi bowl with tofu. My server was super nice. The ambiance was great. I didn't want to stay long bc I didn't want to miss the sunset but I stayed and missed it lol. The food was excellent. Also free wifi!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Went to Bamboo Sushi on two recommendations from locals and was very pleased. Sushi is wonderful and plentiful. Service was outstanding. Kani Roll is recommended.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We were really pleased with the quality of the sushi. It really was fresh.

We had their specialty drinks and they were incredible. The service was some of the best we had on our trip.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We found Bamboo Sushi Club through Pinterest and are so glad we did! It's definitely tucked away off the main road in Tamarindo. The cocktails were delicious and full of fresh fruit. The food was great too. Our group ate sushi, a noodle dish similar to Pad Thai and a fried rice bowl with shrimp. Everyone enjoyed the food and the cost was reasonable. The only thing that knocked the review from 5 stars to 4 was the attitude of our server. He was the only "rude" person we met in Costa Rica! I would recommend having a reservation.