All reviews bedroom condo great location sunrise unit washer and dryer spent a wonderful week blue water properties check in was easy walking distance small grocery patio furniture nice pool cooking utensils always felt safe would stay here again bottom floor flat screen front gate
Reviewed 10 February 2017

This is a well maintained property that is in a great location just across the street from the beach. There's lots of great restaurants around and lots of great places to buy food. Our unit was great with individual temperature control in each bedroom. The only reason we gave 4 stars was the quality of the mattress and pillows. I know it's a small thing but it makes a big difference. I would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

The condos were awesome they were monkeys in the trees outside our condo the pool was amazing centrally located in the middle of Tamarindo everything was in walking distance great restaurants very clean and organized staff we had maid service I didn't know we had so I was very happy with everything I had a four bedroom condo on the bottom floor would go back tomorrow if I had the time

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank philbo32000
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

This condo was wonderful. Nice pool and view of the ocean. The only thing I would mention is that they did not tell us that we had to supply our own trash sacks, toilet paper, and paper towels. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2016

We stayed in one of the end units, a 3 bedroom. This place was a great place, across the street from the beach. The grounds were impeccable with 24 hour security. We felt very safe. The unity we stayed in was a 3 bedroom with a full kitchen, 2 full baths, laundry facility, large balcony. The unit it stayed in needed just a little updating. It had only 1 small tube tv and the shower had just a trickle of a stream, but otherwise a very nice place with a nice pool and a safe place to park our rental car. walking distance of banks, pharmacy, shops and restaurants. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Nice Family sized Condo
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank i12brich
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Absolutely PERFECT location !!! SHORT walk, 300feet, to little stores for milk, bread, cereal and whatever else you need for kids and moms and dad's!! Friendly walk to center of Tamarindo shopping and restaurants!! Pool is fantastic with water falls and view of the Pacific Ocean and the surfers from tiled deck! Comfy furniture throughout unit. I napped daily on deck falling asleep to waves and water falls! Highly recommend!!!!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family