Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
H6Too short.

An unforgettable experience and for someone my age that's saying something. The person who... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Buddy123412
Nicoya, Costa Rica
via mobile
Really fun and amazing

Spectacular. My husband and I went today and Jorge out of Samara was so good. We saw crocodiles sea... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Mangrove Kayak
41 Reviews
from US$ 53.00
More Info
All reviews flying experience professional pilot once in a lifetime costa rica local beaches see whales hour trip awesome experience coastline rays ocean ride airfield waves film adrenaline highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Today's flight with Jorge was absolutely the BEST experience. He was very knowledgeable about the scenic areas .. talked about the safety of the aircraft, gave me a low level view of some of the most beautiful beaches, and rock cliffs..we found a whale shark the open waters . .saw crocodiles in the rivers ..I would absolutely take lessons from Jorge to become a pilot myself and will schedule another flight with him on our next trip to Samara. Put this on your bucket list and DO IT!!!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 22 February 2021

Flying on a gyrocopter is one of the best experience we ever had!

The pilot is very friendly and super professional. You really feel safe and at the same time it is thrilling to be flying just above the sea to watch the beauty of mother nature as well as animals. We were able to see whales coming to the surface just below us!

This activity is a little bit expensive but do not hesitate, it really is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

For a spectacular flying experience with unparalleled views of the Samara coastline and river systems you really need to book a flight with Jörg and his friends. They have hundreds of hours of flight experience and make the flight magical. Even in high winds the gyrocopter is amazingly stable allowing you to enjoy or film the scenery.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 10 January 2021

There isn’t a thrill as great as this one. Blew my mind away. Don’t be worried ... the aircraft is very safe and the pilots are very skilled Germans and Gyros are great German engineering. The views and stories you’re going’s to have afterwards will be worth it. I did the hour trip.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

One of the best and must things to do in Samara. This is way better than a helicopter to explore the area. You will never have so much fun anywhere else in Samara. % worth it.

Date of experience: March 2020