20 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 25/07/21
US$ 394
US$ 349
Free cancellation until 29/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$ 358
Free cancellation until 25/07/21
PricelineUS$ 394
CheapTicketsUS$ 358
TravelocityUS$ 358
All reviews pool bar growing pains water purifier hot water italian a la carte amazing drinks room cleaning main bar espresso machine costa rica bottle of sparkling wine our air canada rep long bus ride food and beverage manager buffet restaurant beautiful country garden view
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

We spent a week at Azura in Samara, Costa Rica and we are so sad to leave. The accommodations and amenities at Azura are great but the staff is amazing. The staff is the true heart beat of this place. They provide exceptional customer service and have great attitudes. They are the most hard working, humble and dedicated people you will see in the hospitality industry. We were not treated as guest but as family. My expectations were beyond surpassed. The food is delicious and the drinks are fantastic. A special thank you to Chef Miguel Jakamo for preparing us some special and exquisite meals. If anyone is looking to spend a great quality vacation, with rest and relaxation at an adults only all inclusive resort, I can say I 100% recommend Azura. We will miss our Azura family. We look forward to booking our next reservation.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank roseynj89
Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Javier, Freddy, Gerald and Bryner were so awesome! There customer service was impeccable. They need a raise! Everyone was so easy to talk to and easily available through WhatsApp.! Transportation was not hard to find thanks to Javier! We will definitely be back!

Room tip: Download WhatsApp basic form of communication for travelers
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank sgilliam3
Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Customer service, food and facilities were excelente during our stay, great option in you are looking for and an all inclusive beach front resort in Guanacaste, an amazing option if you want to get relax.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Wow what a surprise,after thinking I visited to already all the best places in costa roca I found out I didn’t!!!
AZURA RESORT SAMARA,WOW,one of the best best boutique all inclusive hotel I visited in a long time ,from the kindness of the stuff and owners to the quality of the food and the accommodations

The rooms are great modern and luxurious ,the bed is amazing and I was sleeping so good only to wake up hearing the birds singing every morning

I highly recommend !!!!

Room tip: Leave your cell phone at the room😎
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank davidaL7463DR
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for part of our honeymoon and we cannot say enough great things about this place. From start to finish the service was great. I am usually not a fan of all inclusive resorts as I've always thought of that the food would be subpar and I'm used to enjoying exploring local areas to eat however we had already did that most of our stay and this hotel was strictly to relax on the beach and not have to worry about a thing for three nights. It accomplished just that. Sergio and Javier we're two of the individuals that we interacted with frequently and they both met all our needs. They currently have three restaurants on site and each meal we enjoyed. The room was very nice as we stayed in the honeymoon suite and I had a great view of the water. The beach area and the pool area were very relaxing and we were always attended to with cocktails and snacks. Room service is available. Because of our experience at this hotel, we will be staying at all inclusive in the future. We stayed at an all-inclusive prior to coming to this hotel in papagayo Beach and we did not have a good experience there. This place was a great ending to our trip and I wish we stayed there longer. Resort is fairly new and you can see aspects of that around the property. It seems like based on the reviews they experience growing pains early on but it's I did not experience many issues while here. I do think that they may need more staff to help with service at times but the servers here work very hard and are good at what they do..

Room tip: Free parking on site use WhatsApp to communicate with staff for things such as drinks and snacks.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple