“Fabulous”
other travellers have booked this property
The Palms and beautiful Flamingo Beach from the hilltop.
Front view of Villa from main garden. The lush gardens at The Palms with villa 22 lit up in the background.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Palms and beautiful Flamingo Beach from the hilltop.
Front view of Villa from main garden.
The lush gardens at The Palms with villa 22 lit up in the background.
The Palms' amazing infinity pool.
The villa is a 30-second walk from gorgeous Flamingo Beach!
The Master bedroom is super well appointed with Tempur-Pedic bed, 55 in LED TV, and a superb balcony
Master Bedroom
The Master bedroom also boasts a built-in mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave!
Superb master bath with dual sinks, enclosed toilet, jetted tub, multihead shower and all the perks.
The Second Bedroom has a Queen-size bed and a loft that easily sleeps 2 kids!
Bedroom 2 is equipped with a 40-inch, 3-D LED Smart TV and Blu-Ray player.  En-suite bathroom.
The tastefully appointed living room has a Queen sleeper sofa and a top-flight Home Theater.
Dining area and living room.
Free local and long distance calling!  New York Vonage line!
The downstairs porch has super-comfy patio furniture.
The gourmeet kitchen boasts every gadget imaginable, and Viking and Sub-Zero appliances.
Beautiful Costa Rican marble countertops.
Kitchen
Breakfast area with 2 high chairs.
Dining room with a pretty glass-top table.
Wet bar with wine coler and sink.
Bosch laundry center, ironing board, folding hanger rack for clothes that can't be put in the dryer.
Silk shirts?  No problem!
Cool new addition: usb chargers built into power outlets, 2 downstairs, 1 in Master Bedroom.
The amazing view from Villa 22's downstair porch.
The Palms in the beautiful light of the 'Golden Hour.'
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Craig B
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This was our first time to stay @ Flamingo Beach, although we visited in December 2015. Carlos's condo is fabulous! Impeccably appointed and maintained. The staff @ The Palms was very helpful too.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy and the beach
Liked least: there is not a dedicated restaurant with the facility
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
25 Aug 2016
Thank you for this kind review. We (and future guests) also very much appreciate the extra perks you left behind. That's exactly the kind of "pay it forward" spirit we're trying to maintain at Casa Chocolate. Hope to have you back!
NicoleMar...
Prior Lake, Minnesota
“Exactly what I wanted.”
Reviewed 18 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I did a lot of looking and researching where to stay for our week long trip to Costa Rica. We are a family of 6 including 3 teenagers. We spent 3 nights near Arenal and 4 nights at "Casa Chocolate." It was perfect. The Villa is beautiful, the furnishings and finishes are high end. This is one of the few places that is truly oceanfront in Costa Rica which was really important to me. The staff was extremely helpful. My daughter enjoyed an Oceanside pedicure for around $25. The lady was there most days and also did massages. Complimentary boogie boards. Free Wi Fi. Great a/c. Daily maid service. They will pick up groceries for you before you arrive.

I can be difficult in that I ask a lot of questions and I'm particular. Carlos the owner answered all my questions quickly and was very accommodating - he even sent me a picture of the poolside menu. This was our first time to Costa Rica and we had a great time, but I can't say I would chose to go back for our next vacation, except for the fact that I LOVED The Palms. I definitely will try and make it back to go specifically to The Palms. I know we saved a lot of money staying here versus getting two hotel rooms and saved on being able to have a kitchen. I was nervous because I like the comforts of a hotel, but I wasn't disappointed. I give this property 5 stars and I don't give 5 stars easily.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Master Bedroom with wall of glass doors that completely open up to balcony with ocean view. We opened them every night.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing