Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Never disappoints!!!

This is the cruise to book!!! We have lived in Costa Rica for almost 5 years now and every time we... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
LivingCR
Brasilito, Costa Rica
via mobile
My favorite excursion

Zip lining and monkeys are cool, but nothing was better than our Manta Ray morning catamaran tour... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$ 85.00
from US$ 120.00
from US$ 110.00
More Info
All reviews guacamole honeymoon beach octopus puffer fish sunset cruise fruit prepared a delicious lunch costa rica bean dip great snorkeling beautiful sunset music selection fantastic trip set sail great music party boat sea creatures
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Talk about timing, as we are coming back into port, after a great sail and snorket, the sun begins to set and the perfect music accompanies the sunset. It was wonderful! Food was good, and the beverages were flowing. We had a great time as did the entire boat. We weren't overcrowded like some of the other sailboats we saw, easy to move around and everyone passengers and crew interacted. A fun afternoon/evening.

Date of experience: January 2012
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I ve been on the manta ray during my holiday in costarica and it s been fantastic.
The best expierence that i never had.
The crews are very professional and they give a wonderful hospitality.
They should you the amazing things that you can t see byyourself.
They are very friendly ,give you many suggestions for your trip too.
I loved it.
Thanks Matteo, Carola and to all the others.
LOVE
Federica

Date of experience: January 2012
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Matteo and his crew were amazing. The best snorkeling experience I have ever had. The crew was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. The food and drinks were tasty and fresh, the boat was clean with plenty of room for all.
The highlight of the trip was Kender ....wow. While giving the snorkeling tour, Kender would dive down in the deep ends of the ocean to bring us sea creatures! Was really awesome to touch a blow fish, octopus, starfish, a sea cucumber...and many other creatures!
If you are looking for a great snorkeling experience or just a nice sail on the Pacific, this is the perfect attraction. You can't go wrong with Matteo and his crew.

Date of experience: April 2012
Reviewed 24 April 2012

What a great experience. My family and I spent the day on the Manta Ray sailing with Mateo. The views were amazing. The snorkeling was fantastic. The crew was knowledgable, warm and helpful. I would highly recommend as a "must-do"!

Date of experience: March 2012
Reviewed 23 April 2012

last month I was in flamingo beach, the weather was so beautiful that I decided to have a trip with Manta Ray..it was realy a very wonderful experiance..the captain Matteo and his crew were so kind and they cared about everything..good food music and drinks!!! snorkelling was amazing..I realy suggest you to try!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT

Date of experience: March 2012