“Great Sushi!!”

Restaurante Asian Fusion Shogun
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 33
Description: Asian Fusion Restaurant, Our International Chef with 35 years of experience has created a exquisite Menu for all our clients, come visit us !
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I rented a place close by, got in late so decided to take a shot at Shogun for some late snack/dinner. BEST DECISION EVER!!
We had a sushi of two kinds, one of which was tempura styled, served with an amazing seafood sauce that was simply amazing! Portion size was good, 8 pieces but thicker and bigger than normal.
The smells coming out of the kitchen were out of this world!
If you're around, just hit it!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I love this restaurant because of the food, friendly chefs and waiter. The chefs are originally from the Philippines, so I ordered items from the country. They were all very tasty! There are many excellent restaurants in this area, but Shogun is a wonderful option to enjoy dining out.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

This place was very good. I got the sweet n sour chicken. The plate came with chicken, pineapple and veggies(onions & peppers), with a side of rice. The plate was bigger than I imagined. I also got a side of edamame that were delicious. My friend got the sushi and loved it as well. Would recommend this place if you want Chinese, Japanese, etc. Food! I’ll be back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great place, great food, waiter is really friendly price is good compare to other places a have visited, very good parking place, spice tuna rolls are great and the restaurant atmosphere is really relaxing. I recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We tried a bunch of stuff from the menu and everything was as delicious as it looks in the pictures! Best Japanese Food in Guanacaste. A MUST if you're anywhere near Flamingo. Everything is absolutely delicious!

Date of visit: July 2018