All reviews the owner play cards nice guy stay there again nice pool kitchenette patio coco
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Friendly staff and nice dogs! We really liked staying here having a kitchenette and private outdoor seating area with table. Very short walk to beach. Nice pool. A little pricey but we would stay there again.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 17 June 2017

We had cancelled the reservation at least three months in advance due to an emergency, and they still charged us. I would never stay there when I am in the region again, which can be often for both business and personal reasons.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
fedina48, Proprietario at Toro Blanco Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

sorry, we accept negative critiques if they are constructive, but the history about the reservation spoke by the gentleman is not true. The reservation has NEVER been canceled, if we have the possibility we can send you the documents where you can see this. We don't known why the client speak now from february because if he was right he can asked with expedia the refund because we have a legal contract with them that told we can charge the money 1 month before the day of arrival the reservation, not 3 months before. We ask with trip advisor if you can cancel this comment because is not true and we are penalizes. Thanks

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Don't even think in go in there great building give you the impresion that is a good place , first the owner ( wich is Italian) nothing wrong with that but one of the cheapest person ever meet; soonest he got your money zero nice guy ;he like to take your money; and after i don't care about nobody so fine another nice place theres a lot in Coco DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THIS PERSONS DON'T BE FOOL please listen carefully to tjis review thanks for listening.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Adolfo G
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

The place could been cleaner. Tiles missing from the pool lots of leaves, it didn't look refreshing at all. The water in the shower never got warm. Bed was so-so. For a hundred bucks a night I think I could find better accommodations, but when they had vacancies and the owners seemed like nice people. All in all it worked for what I needed and it was close to town and felt safe there.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2017

This place reminds me of low-budget $40 hotels I used to stay in while traveling during college when I had no money, not $150/night accommodations. Bathroom was in poor shape, with low-flow lukewarm shower. No toiletries. A coffeemaker but no coffee. It's convenient if you want to be in the heart of town, but it was a little too "close to the action," as we could hear dance music pumping out of the bars a block or two away at night. To top it off, we had a minor emergency one morning and I called the office to reach or pass along a note to my friends I was staying with, and while my Spanish is bad, it was good enough for the woman who answered to understand that it was very important and try to help. She just hung up on me instead.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends