“Great trip I want to go back and do it again.”

Costa Rica Unique Transfers and Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 2008, Costa Rica Unique Transfers and Tours has been operating mainly in the area of Guanacaste , positioning itself as one of the three most important tour operators in the province, we offer quality and personalized services for individuals, and groups. Our location is in Playas del Coco, Guanacaste, 35 minutes from the airport Daniel Oduber in Liberia city. We are a company certified by the ICT (Costarican Institute of tourism) as a travel agency. In addition to this, since 2013 and for 5 consecutive years, we have been awarded with the Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor. At Costa Rica Unique we take care of every single detail to assure the satisfaction and safety of all our customers. We count with very comfortable vans , they have all the corresponding permits according to the laws of our country, for the transportation of people within the national territory. Our team has been trained to provide the best service and keep the highest standards of quality.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent guides really informative had a great day. Beautiful scenery would love to take the tour again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
in 8 reviews
"white water tubing"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Boyfriend and I did this tour in febuary. Our tour guide was funny, nice, and consiterate. Driver was also very nice, stopped for pictures when we wanted and made an extra stop when I wasnt feeling well. Amazing site seeing, and the tour wasvery informational about the area.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Costa Rica Unique blew us away with their tour. The style is very comfortable and laid back. I felt like I had a Costa Rican experience I never would have had on my own. Freddy was the name of the tour guide. He was great! Our whole bus was laughing and we all learned a lot too. He knows everything from all of the flowers and trees to animals to Costa Rican history. We definitely felt very safe in the hands of these guys. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I couldn't recommend this company anymore than I do! We had a fantastic day. The thing that made this tour stand out from the other ones we took was Freddy! He was so welcoming, knowledgeable, funny, and approachable throughout the day. The places we went were fantastic, just beautiful. When I visit Costa Rica I am definitely coming back and requesting Freddy! Telling all of my family and friends too! 5 stars!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Booked them three days in advance using their page after chatting with a staff while I was in Managua. Just arrived in Liberia 8pm opened my email "sorry your tomorrow tour has been cancelled. If you want can join us in another volcano tour" So PLEASE use other reliable companies or book them using viator or expedia. So that they don't abuse you like me. Too late for me to book another company. But please learn from my mistake.

Ana Yurieth C, Public Relations Manager at Costa Rica Unique Transfers and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Abraham

We operate our tours with a minimum of 4 people and it was stated on the emails we sent to you, unfortunately we could not find more people for the Adventure tour you had booked, therefore we could not operate the trip, but we tried to contact you many times.

We find really unfair this review beacause we called to your hotel several times to let you know, but you were not there yet.

We are a serious company, commited with every single service, having that said, we would like to invite you to reconsider your review please

Best wishes from Costa Rica Unique