Arenal Springs Resort and Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$ 263
US$ 203
US$ 264
US$ 248
Volcano Lodge & Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$ 201
US$ 107
  • Breakfast included
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$ 368
Bookit.com
Hotel Kokoro Arenal(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$ 124
US$ 110
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Lodge(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$ 129
US$ 87
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Hostel Resort(La Fortuna de San Carlos)(Great Value!)
US$ 40
Brisas Arenal Hotel(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$ 100
Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$ 636
Nayara Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$ 636
Hotels.com
1,471 results
All reviewswaterfall showerregular showerswim up barheated poolcosta ricala fortunaarenal volcanowet barrocking chairsgolf cartlive plantsprivate jacuzziking bedour honeymoonhotel grounds arebeautiful groundsstayed here for three nights
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The pictures of the hotel online look much better than the reality. Of course, the view of the volcano is nice, but the little houses are super old-fashioned and dark.
The garden is very nice and the room was clean.
The breakfast was not good at all (small variety, quality not good) so we decided to eat somewhere else on our second morning.
The pool is small and was always crowded.
All in all I think there are better options in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Luis L, Manager at Hotel Mountain Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.
I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I was here with a tour group. It was a very beautiful hotel. It truly is a paradise. The staff was really friendly and make you feel at home. The Hotel is a completely unique experience. The rooms are beautiful and the bathroom is something else. The way they decorated the rooms make you feel like you are truly in the rainforest.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank aniter08
Luis L, Manager at Hotel Mountain Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you! Your opinion has an enormous value to us. We feel proud that you have chosen us to be part of your experience. Seeing that you loved your stay at our hotel fills us with joy and drives us to continue exceeding our customer expectations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Amazing volcano view hotel-picturesque hotel. When you think of relaxing and unwinding from the world this is one of those places to go. Close by are hot springs hiking and of course Arenal Volcano National Park!

Room Tip: Big room, huge shower all amenities you wouldn’t ever need
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Luis L, Manager at Hotel Mountain Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I stayed in the area 10 years ago when they started getting into international tourism and there was not to much to choose and all hotels were good. I stayed then at El Tabacon (reviewed separately) so I have to say that my expectations were very high for the area but were kind of shut down when I read the reviews for the Mountain Paradise before my arrival. It was a package deal from Monkey Tours so there was not much I could do. The Area still amazing and enchanting (even when it was July and there were clouds all the time surrounding the volcano and we could not see it). The heated pool with the bar also spectacular, even under the almost constant rain. The rooms are really far between each other and they are paired into individual little houses. But the rooms...oh my...they were a disappointment. I understand the constant mold smell because of the area and the season. But there is mold on wood on the ceiling that should be addressed. Also the bathroom...where do I start. Cool concept and poor execution. The color scheme is so bad and ruined the vibe. You turn on the shower and the water goes all over the floor to the hallway. The "amazing" Jacuzzi you see in the pictures is either broken or dirty or full of ants. Our room was clean. The beds are ok. The breakfast was ok. The restaurant for dinner, right outside the gate was very good and the prices were ok. The service in general was good throughout the hotel. Another thing to mention, the TV in the room...what?? It is so awkwardly located...you will get neck pain after a while and only one bed has view to it. I think it is a personal choice defined on what you are used to. For me is a no. I wouldn't stay there again. I honestly do not know its cost to compare to other hotels because it was part of a package.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank IngridHA1973
Luis L, Manager at Hotel Mountain Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

There was a huge investment on designing the place, and it shows. The place is beautiful. But when it comes to all these things that make your stay enjoyable they failed. The maintenance of the room is not as expected: door is squeaking, coffee machine without coffee (we were ask to buy coffee bags), some light didn't work, day light enters to the room very early as the curtains are almost transparent . Breakfast is basic. Could have been much more...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Luis L, Manager at Hotel Mountain Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017