“Great Day at the Volcano”

Anywhere Costa Rica - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: From a safari float to a complete vacation we will help you make the most of your visit.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our guide was awesome! It was a beautiful day - So nice to see all the animals.We have great pictures from the day!

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"the entire trip"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had decided that Costa Rica would be a good place to take a vacation with our kids. Friends gave us ideas and iterninuries, but I was soon overwhelmed with trying to plan everything. Also, I do not like to share a room with our kids, and it was difficult to find hotels, especially the week leading up to Easter, that would have either a suite or adjoining rooms. I was reading my lonely planet guide and anywhere.com was listed in it. I clicked on this site and with a few simple questions about what we wanted to do, for how long and how much we wanted to spend, I had an entire itinerary. I looked up the places that were recommended and found that many were the same friends had used or that were highly rated on trip advisor. Everything went very smoothly. All the tours picked us up from our hotels as expected, no one asked for money. There were virtually no hassles. I would say that we did try to do too much, and ended up having to cancel a tour at the last minute which was a drag, but that was more our planning than anywhere.com's. Jessica was my contact and she promptly answered my questions and rearranged our days as I needed prior to our departure. I spoke with her on the phone and communicated via email. I would definitely use this service again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Planning a trip to a foreign country is extremely stressful, and luckily I had the help of Jose Parrondo at Anywhere Costa Rica. The format of the site made it easy to browse through lodging and activities/excursions that would accommodate my family of 5. Our trip planner was super friendly, responsive, and was very patient when it came to making changes. Due to unforeseen circumstances, our first attempt to fly to Costa Rica got cancelled. With the help of Jose, we were able to communicate with the hotels and tours we had booked and we were able to get some of our money back.

When we decided to try to fly to Costa Rica again, this time, 6 months later, Jose was quick to reply and help us start planning our new vacation. Jose was very knowledgeable about the areas and gave us a ton of recommendations that made our trip a breeze. We didn't know exactly where in Costa Rica we wanted to stay at, and Jose helped us settle on Arenal and Manuel Antonio where we all had an amazing time. The ability to pay for and reserve everything in advanced made the trip very easy. The fact that an expert travel planner laid everything out for you and had set the schedules really took the weight off my shoulders and allowed me to relax and focus on sending time with my family.

When we got to Costa Rica, Jose made sure that we would have the transportation available from the airport to our first destination. When we decided that we wanted a rental car throughout the trip, we reached out to Jose, who worked hard to secure a car for us in Arenal. Even after we were in our first destination, Jose recommended local attractions to visit and places to eat at. Overall, we had an amazing experience.Thank you Jose Parrondo and the team at Anywhere for making it easy to enjoy everything that Costa Rica has to offer.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had never traveled to Costa Rica and I was not sure how to arrange transportation, etc. I worked with Roy Soto Cruz who answered all my questions promptly and even when he was off work, he responded to email which I did not expect. Roy arranged my transportation for three different destinations within Costa Rica and booked a tour for us in La Fortuna. Both Tracy and Roy were wonderful when I had to make a last minute transportation change and we are so grateful for their help as we had a fabulous trip.