“Good and tasty”

Kotoy
Ranked #9 of 194 Restaurants in Alajuela
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 17
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant with decent food choices and large sushi menu. We got tempura, udon soup, and miso soup, all very flavorful and a nice change from the typical food we'd been having on the trip. Service is very attentive and helpful. Only major con is no bar, only wine.

1  Thank Renee F
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I was staying at the Marriott Courtyard and this restaurant was a short walk away, so I went on my last night in Costa Rica. I ordered the salmon teriyaki, which came with a miso soup. It was delicious and I would return on any subsequent trip to Costa Rica.

1  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Very well located near the airport, Marriot Courtyard, City Mall. Delicious sushi options. Ask for the 2x1 promo on week days paying cash. U.S. dollars accepted.

1  Thank Luis A
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We are here and loved the sushi dinner! The service and the food were both excellent. My husband and I can be a bit of sushi snobs and we certainly weren't expecting much, but we had a lovely meal here! Highly recommend.

1  Thank Shelby B
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and incredible sushi and tempura only a very short walk from the Courtyard by Marriott at the San Jose airport. Inventive rolls, friendly staff and a great experience.

2  Thank Matthew S