“Amazing surprise”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

I found this place by accident when I was doing a photo shoot for a friend. We were hungry a and drove by here. I absolutely loved it! Such great food! Next Time I'm in town I will stop here again

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a place that you need to be hungry. Lots of food...and yes GOOD food! The bread with the different dipping spices/sauces is a great place to start. Then...the hard part. Deciding on what to get of the main course. I have had several menu items. I love the items with the red sauce better than the white. Oh...I have never had desert there because I am usually so full, but have heard they are also wonderful.

1  Thank GeorgeJ_12
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The food was pretty good. The Alfredo my daughter was really dry. Got the chicken on top and it was cooked to death. My husband got the Mushroom ravioli, he said it was amazing. I got the shells stuffed with spinach, tasted like nothing, no taste at all. The dessert was amazing. There was no one else in there but us, so our service was really good.

1  Thank odieb5
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Delicious homemade Italian food. Love that they play Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. Really all Italian restaurants should do the same. :)

1  Thank Cucumberthedog
Reviewed 22 April 2013

The food is fantastic but the new restaurant just don't have the same feel as the old one. It is still an awesome place to visit for a wonderful meal...but the old restaurant seemed to take me "closer to italy."