“Wonderful as always!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2013

First and foremost - Frank's has moved from Tuscumbia to Sheffield. I loved the old location for the ambiance, but the new location can accommodate more people. The service and food/beverages were wonderful. It seems to be a great place for simple, authentic Italian food. My husband enjoyed a Chianti and I had an Amaretto Sour. Both were very good. The prices are good. All in all, my husband and I had the perfect date night at Frank's.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

When entering the restaurant you are greeted by a hostess, cozy decor, dim lighting and music in the background. Their decor is very shabby chic italian! Their prices are very fair with hearty portions, I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. Their sauce is a little too sweet for my liking and it kind of overpowered the whole plate. Their bread seems to be homemade? It tastes homemade, it was delicious! They give you an entire loaf of the french bread but no butter or oil to dip in! You can order a variety of pestos to dip the bread in though! Their salad is tasty, I love the homemade croutons. All in all, it was a good visit. I am going to give them another try very soon! They have a wide variety of items to choose from! But they did sit us to a group of middle aged woman and their children, they were VERY LOUD! I could hardly hear my husband. I know that is not their fault but maybe sit larger groups not directly in the middle of everyone. It was so obnoxious!

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I was recently in Tuscumbia biking the Natchez Trail with a group of friends. We had the pleasure of dining at Frank's Italian upon the recommendation of the Coldwater Inn. After biking about 70 miles we arrived at the Inn and asked about a good place for some hungry people, and their immediate response was Frank's Italian! We had a fabulous dinner, wonderful service, and a lot of fun! I had a homemade spinach fettuccine with pesto and grilled shrimp that was awesome, the rest of the group had a variety of pasta dishes as well and everyone raved about their meal. The servers are delightful and handled our "boisterous" group with style and humor. The portions are generous and the prices are more than fair.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Interesting decor and nice food-- Everything I have ever gotten there was good and esp the desserts!

Reviewed 17 August 2012

If you want Italian, this is the place in the Shoals. Meatballs are god, yet sauce is too sweet. Florentine shells are excellent, as is Italian salad. Wine list adequate.