All reviews full size refrigerator fire pit breakfast sandwich great hotel rooms are spacious within walking distance indoor pool oatmeal home away from home sitting area breakfast bar in town the location is perfect fitness center would definitely stay here again the entire staff complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first stay at a Home2Suites and I was very impressed by the atmosphere and room. I requested a first floor, which they were able to accommodate. The room was very spacious and well laid out. The bed was comfortable as well. It was nice having a full size kitchen, which allowed me to make my own meals after a quick trip to the store.

The staff was very friendly and the manager took some time to chat with me. The experience underscored why the town recommends this hotel for those attending training nearby.

Date of stay: June 2018
ChevonneTorrence, Assistant General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Tuscaloosa Downtown University Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at Home2Suites Tuscaloosa.
I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are in the business of making sure our guest are taken care of.
I trust you felt right at home.
Looking forward to welcome you back

Reviewed 10 August 2018

This is a beautiful hotel with well appointed amenities and is close Stillman and UA, as well as the riverwalk and restaurants. The staff is very welcoming. However there is road construction currently going on near the hotel and unfortunately some of the work goes on at night.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing to stay at Home2Suites Tuscaloosa.
This is awesome that you had a wonderful stay with us.
The hotel is walking distance down town Tuscaloosa close to bars and restaurants.
The construction is unfortunate, however they are working speedily before football season gets here.
Looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We had stayed here once before and enjoyed it. This time however, we had horrible service. We had planned on staying two nights, but the first night our plane was delayed 8 hours (try sitting on Southwest for 6 hours straight!) and so we called to say that we would probably not be there before 3 or 4 am but we needed the reservation so we would be there. Long story short, we ended up in Birmingham the first night and drove down to T-town the next day. When we went to check into the hotel we were told that our reservation cancelled since we had not shown up and there was no vacancy. Chevonne was cordial but unsympathetic and we had to chase around T-town on a Friday night to try to find some place to stay. We are Hilton Honors members as well and were shocked by the shabby treatment. Needless to say, we will not be staying at this place when we have to come back to T-town while our child is at Bama. Roll Tide but roll away from Home2Suites.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Cody D, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Tuscaloosa Downtown University Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Good morning Momto2_12,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent experience. I want to sincerely apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations when traveling to Tuscaloosa recently. Our goal is to always provide great service and experiences to our guests and I'm very sorry to hear that we did not deliver that promise to you. We will take your feedback into consideration to provide further training to ensure similar situations are handled to meet or exceed your expectations. Again, I apologize for the experience you had and I would love the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to our Home2 Suites the next time you will be traveling to Tuscaloosa. Thank you again for your feedback and feel free to reach out to me directly to further discuss your experience at your convenience. I can be reached by calling the hotel directly, or you can reach me via email at Cody.Duffey@Hilton.com at any time.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We stayed here for the Jason Aldean concert and the hotel was fantastic. The room was huge, clean and had a great view. The breakfast was great as was the pool. Thank you to the friendly staff who helped us enjoy our visit - even when our hire car broke down.

Room tip: All rooms great
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Cody D, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Tuscaloosa Downtown University Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Greetings from Tuscaloosa! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay, we greatly appreciate it! I'm thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your stay and the concert and that we were able to help you out with your rental car breaking down. The next time you visit Tuscaloosa, we hope to see you all again!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Home2suites always meets my expectations. Breakfast offers a nice variety. Room was very clean. Parking is always easy and room temperature has always been consistent. Overall a great stay and will definitely book the next time I come.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing to stay at Home2Suites Tuscaloosa.
This makes we smile that we met your expectations.
We strive in clean and comfortable stay with us.
Looking forward to welcome you back.