US$ 118
US$ 115
Country Inn
Centerstone Inn & Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 64
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

Comfort Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 114
Best Western University Inn(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 115
Ambassador Inn&Suites Tuscaloosa(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 57
US$ 235
US$ 178
All reviewsuniversity of alabamafront deskperfect location if you areordered room servicemy daughterroll tideconference centerroom was cleanthe entire staffin townwalking distancebathroom doorcollege visitoutdoor poolfootball gamecleaning stafffamily reunion
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Hotel located on campus; luxury, comfortable, and reasonable rates. I would definitely stay there again. I did not have to leave. Everything I needed was right at my fingertips. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Traci C, Owner at Hotel Capstone, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Comfort and luxury within a budget -- we can't think of anything better, Taneshia! So glad we could provide that for you, and it's wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We can't wait to have you back!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed here one gameday weekend and this is literally the best hotel in Tuscaloosa. It was quiet and relaxing. The bed and pillows were comfy. We couldn't hear the people next to us or above us. I have no complaints and I will definitely be staying again. SERIOUSLY, DON'T BOOK ANY OTHER HOTEL OTHER THAN CAPSTONE!! WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!

Room Tip: any room is best! All rooms have blackout curtains!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Traci C, Owner at Hotel Capstone, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

I'm happy to hear how much you both enjoyed your stay with us, Courtney! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. Can't wait to have you back!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We were pleasantly surprised by the amenities, service and location of this hotel. It has so much character and they've maintained it to the highest standards of a high quality chain hotel. The lobby is simple yet gorgeous!

There's a nice pool area to sit out side under large old magnolia (I think) trees. The rooms had everything we needed and the bathrooms were extremely clean and had been renovated with quality upgrades.

We've been staying many hotels lately and the beds were so comfy! High quality linens and towels.

The staff answered all of our questions and concerns
The main reason we booked this hotel was it's proximity to the campus but we will plan to stay here every time we visit our daughter at University of Alabama.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Traci C, Owner at Hotel Capstone, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

I'm happy to hear we could exceed your expectations during your visit to UA's campus! Especially since you mentioned you're no stranger to hotels, it means a lot to hear we could make such an impression. We're looking forward to having you stay with us again during your future visits! Roll Tide!

Until next time,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We always enjoy staying at the Capstone. It is very convenient and the staff are always very accommodating and helpful. I only wish they had more rooms available so that we could stay there for the duration of our trip every time we travel there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 5 October 2017

We wish you could stay with us longer, too, Eileen! I'm happy to hear we're consistently making sure your stays are relaxing and worry-free -- we intend to keep it that way! Hope you'll be back to stay with us soon.

Until then,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

After driving 4 hours, we arrived at the published check-in time (3:00 pm) with a guaranteed reservation, in time for a 6:00 pm kickoff. Desk clerk told us there were no available rooms, and the visiting team would not be leaving their rooms until 4:00 pm. He said that we could wait for one of those to be cleaned, but we would probably miss the pregame activities, and likely kickoff too. We put our luggage back in the car, and went to get something to eat. We returned as soon as the game was over, and were finally allowed to check in at 10:00 pm--to a room that felt like an oven. Someone had left the thermostat all the way up. Just awful after all afternoon and evening in the 90 degree heat and humidity. Even the hallway was cooler, so we left the door open until the AC kicked in! For a $500/night room, they let us know about the $1.50 charge for the safe, but failed to let us know we would not be allowed to freshen up in our room before the game. A morning or afternoon kickoff I can understand, but this is unconscionable for a night game. We'll stay elsewhere next time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 25 September 2017

I want to personally apologize for this miscommunication regarding your reservation. As fellow 'Bama fans, we know how important it is for you to have the game day experience you deserve from start to finish, and I regret that we couldn't help give that to you. Additionally, I'm sorry to hear about the temperature upon your arrival. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention, and I'll make sure to communicate with my team about the importance of double checking that everything is ready for the next guests.

If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I do hope you'll consider giving us another opportunity to show you the game day visit you should've received.

Kind regards,