“Wednesday morning regulars”

Heritage House Coffee and Tea
Ranked #2 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 28 July 2016

We love Heritage House pastries! Go every Wednesday morning for scones. Cinnamon, blueberry, and cranberry-orange are our faves. Keep up the good work Heritage House!

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I'd recommend these guys over Starbuck's. They have apparel and all too but pricey! Their cinnamon dolce with coconut milk on ice is good!! Sit down relax, even enjoy a book. This is off hwy 82 going into Northport.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I'll always remain grateful to Ferg Starbucks and my trusty Keurig for sustaining me through UA grad, but last week I was thoroughly impressed after stopping by Heritage House. I'd been visiting family and wanted (needed) something for the drive back to Bham. As I was leaving her house my grandmother pointed me towards HHC, and this turned out to be a stellar suggestion. The staff provided a friendly atmosphere and excellent triple white mocha, sending me home in good spirits. I'm usually not a bakery buff but the selection/presentation enticed me into grabbing a morning glory muffin to-go which was devoured long before we reached I-20/59. Will be dropping by again next time I'm in town, highly recommend!

2  Thank ctw727
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Heritage House is a wonderful coffee shop with a homey feel. It is spacious and serves a variety of coffee, pastries, and other delicious food items.

The clientele includes UA college students, fancy ladies, professors, couples and families.

You can hang out as long as you like, and it is a great place for casual business meetings.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Stopped by for a mid-morning cuppa and snack. What an adorable spot. The place is very cute, the selection of pastries and entrees was more than I expected, and service is prompt. Beverages were very nice. Looks like the students love it, lots of them studying away! Perfect place to camp out for a chat.

1  Thank liz_collierville