“Adorable Coffee & Tea Spot with Delicious Treats”

Heritage House Coffee and Tea
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Stopped by for a mid-morning cuppa and snack. What an adorable spot. The place is very cute, the selection of pastries and entrees was more than I expected, and service is prompt. Beverages were very nice. Looks like the students love it, lots of them studying away! Perfect place to camp out for a chat.

1  Thank liz_collierville
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Heritage House Coffee and Tea

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Great coffee! Great food! Wonderful atmosphere and staff. I just can't say enough about this place. Everything about it is awesome!!!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

LOVED Heritage House Coffee & Tea- absolutely my new favorite coffee shop!
My husband and I stopped by a few days before Christmas while visiting family in the area and truly didn't want to leave. The atmosphere is wonderful; the place is HUGE but feels quaint because of the different rooms/sitting areas. The decor is beautifully eclectic- antique furniture dotted with old English teacups and saucers, paintings, and fine art photography: shabby chic meets English farmhouse. LOVED the pallet-style coffee bar and the wire lampshade decor too.
Our senses were immediately enticed upon walking in- the delicious fragrance of baked goods, freshly-prepared sandwiches, and of course specialty coffee fill the air (although not overpowering). We ordered food, coffee, and dessert and none of it disappointed in the least bit. SO delicious and very delightful that they served the food to us on china!
Several different staff assisted my husband and I during our duration and each was very pleasant, welcoming, and helpful. Customer service is key to me personally, and they definitely didn't disappoint! I also had the chance to meet the owner and you can tell she cares about each and every person who walks through the HH doors. She's dedicated to providing a wonderful experience and making sure everything is just so for her customers. I noticed her interact with a few regulars and it was obvious that she's genuinely interested in people. It was nice to see a business owner fully involved in the day to day operations dedicated to making the business work.
I spent a good majority of time on the merchandise wall. HH carries a great variety of knickknacks that would make a perfect gift for anyone in your life. Needless to say, we picked up all of our last-minute Christmas gifts here and they were exactly what we needed (and our family loved them!).
I noticed they also have a drive-through window which, although we didn't use, is just an ingenious idea. I'm told that this place can get rather busy with the UofA students in session and while I didn't experience that over Christmas, it's so smart to have a drive-through for customers who want their HH fix but in a rush.
I'm trying to think of ways I could offer constructive criticism to improve, but our experience was flawless. They've really thought of everything (closed-off conference room you can reserve, catering options, rental space for gatherings, etc). I truly enjoyed our evening spent there and would recommend this coffee shop to anyone and everyone!
You can bet we will make this a staple stop any time we travel to/through Alabama again.
Keep up the GREAT work, Heritage House, it's perfect as-is!

1  Thank crownedwithlaurels
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

Family gathered at this very welcoming coffee shop. They are known for their delicious baked oatmeal. The ham and cheese croissants were flaky and delicious. The coffee selection is huge. I enjoyed a crème brulee frozen drink that was fantastic. The fresh fruit bowls were very good with a nice assortment of fruit. The pumpkin muffin was moist and delicious.

A wonderful way to start an exciting day.

Be sure to browse the unique gift items.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Best coffee in town and amazing pastries! Love this place! Friendliest staff too!! Always so nice! Awesome drive through but if you have time should definitely go inside! Love their environment!