“Great pizza”

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #28 of 288 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Mellow Mushroom Tuscaloosa, AL is serving hand tossed, gourmet pizzas alongside hand-crafted libations and 40 different craft beers. Located downtown on Temerson Square, there is street parking as well as a parking deck one block away.
USA
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I'd never rate pizza better than "very good" (hey, it's pizza), but the MM is as good as they come. Salads are very good, too!

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Birmingham, Al
“I wish there was a Mellow Mushroom in Hoover!”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We kind of dropped in after finding out there were long waits at 2 other restaurants, including the one next door. It was night time, and we couldn't really tell what the place was, we just saw the bar from the window and went in. We figured it was a restaurant because the host stand guy had menus. He said it was a 1 minute wait, but we eyed the bar and asked to sit there. Then I started looking around the place, and saw some "clues" as to where we were. My DH and I turned and said, "I think we are at a Mellow Mushroom!" HAHAHA!!!!

So, we ordered our usual, the House Special. The pizza and beer were a perfect ending to a LONG, hard day of moving and shaking.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank BamaRowersMom
Alabama
“Great Service on a rainy day!”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Great service! Our waitress took super care of the kids orders while I handled some phone calls. My 4 & 5 year old ordered their own lunch and really enjoyed the atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“good pizza”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

This is a favorite spot for pizza in town. It is always a little slow but the quality of food is usually great.

Visited December 2011
Northport, Alabama
“Good pizza”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I go here often for the lunch special or a pizza. I love it. Service can below, but food is always good.

Visited December 2011