“Really Good”

Olive Garden
Ranked #19 of 54 Restaurants in Spanish Fort
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 January 2018

The food was great! I'll be back for sure, I had the chicken parmesan and peach Bellini ice tea. Delish!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Wait staff was very nice, but product was poor. Ordered calamari, there were only 8 pieces!! We talked with waitress, I expressed there should be a little more on plate. She was understanding and agreed. She spoke with manager and kitchen, when the rest was brought out....it was extremely OVER cooked. I think we made the kitchen mad. It was returned. I must say the waitress and manager were very nice and the manager did come over and apologize and took it off the bill. It was Saturday evening around 5:30 and they were also out of Minestrone soup...On Saturday! I usually like Olive Garden, but will never return to this one!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Thanks Olive Garden for honoring Veterans. Much respect for having the Missing Man table! Our server, Debbie, was excellent. We left stuffed! Food was very good.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My Beautiful Bride and I just had a terrible realization.
Olive Garden has a new entree. Steak and Fettuccine Alfredo with Zucchini.
We decided to try it thinking that, "Hey it is a chain Italian restaurant but we want something a bit different."
The server Heather was great. The atmosphere was as you would expect.

The steak was 6 oz. A bit small I thought.

It is truly terrible to suddenly realize you will never have a better steak. That every other steak you have for the rest of your life will be measured against a steak you bought at a chain resturant.
I am sitting here in the restaurant right now. Smiling and knowing this was the best steak I have ever had.

Stunned.

I called the manager over and made sure she let the grill cook know that both my wife and I have never had a better steak and this was the best meal we have ever had at an Olive Garden.
And before anyone starts thinking snobbish thoughts, my family and I travel all over the country and have tried restaurants from California to Maine. This REALLY was the best steak I have ever had in my life.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Labor day 2017 restaurant parking lot half full lobby full???? My wife and I waited 25 minutes for a table and watched people walk in and they were told 30 minute wait
We finally got called and they sit us in one area that the wait staff was working 70% of the restaurant was empty Wont go there AGAIN

1  Thank JOE K