“Good for Week Day Dining”

Golden Ranch BBQ & GRILL
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Selma
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The have great food and a varied menu. The smoked chicken is my favorite but burgers and salads run a close second. Don't bypass dessert as theirs are worth every calorie and penny! Closed on Saturday and Sunday.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The scene: Thursday night 7:00, Our section of 6-8 booths most empty on arrival. It took forever to get a cup of tea
& we never received rolls. The booths around us filled, ordered and were served. Waitress asked after 30+ minutes can I get you anything. Our response “Food”. She says, yes everyone is complaining about the delay... something about a party. Sadly 2 men next two us, that arrived before us never got food. I went to the take out counter for condiments. They had bread and salad and finally left. Add to that a customer walking by holding a dog and her purse. Some kind of terrier. we couldn’t tell who was in charge.

We’ve had bad service here before but today was ridiculous. I don’t know if we’ll ever go back. We used to love this place.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Service was great! Very warm feeling from all that greeted us and our waitress showed true southern hospitality.

They have a huge selection to choose from which makes it good for families where everyone wants something different.

My friend and I both had steaks. A order of ribeye and steak tips. Both were good. The only negative I could say would be the iceberg lettuce for our side salads.

Very easy to find off HWY 80 (2003 Highland Ave) which was a short drive from where we stayed at the Hampton Inn.

Closed Saturday and Sunday

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Good food and good service i would recommend eating here and i will return next time i am in Selma , Alabama not many other choices there tho!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I visited this restaurant one Friday night and the food and service was great. Those steak tips were tender, next time I go to Selma I will be going back there.

Date of visit: July 2017