“Good Food”

Hancock's Barbeque
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Selma
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Hancock's has good BBQ and service. The menu is limited but what is on it is definitely with the price. I especially liked the onion rings.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This place has good bbq at a good price with a smile. It's 30 feet off of the highway so it is hard to miss!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Hancock's has great BBQ and stew. They have a casual family atmosphere. The prices are budget friendly.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Went with a small group of business associates. An out-of-the-way place on a country road outside of Selma. BBQ was good. Very popular with the locals. Place was full at lunch time. Apple sticks are especially good. Everything we ordered was fresh and tasted good.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

On our way to a ballgame we stopped at Hancock's...I had never been but had heard a lot of good things about it. I wasn't feeling up to BBQ so opted for a BLT with cole slaw instead. The BLT was really, really good...the sandwich was browned in butter which made it even better. I was served a very large portion of cole slaw, so much so that I felt sure I would only eat a part of it...wrong! It was so good I ate it all. Hope to eat there again!

1  Thank 80southerngirl

Been to Hancock's Barbeque? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK