“Loved it”

Hancock's Barbeque
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Selma
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 November 2016

On our way to a ballgame we stopped at Hancock's...I had never been but had heard a lot of good things about it. I wasn't feeling up to BBQ so opted for a BLT with cole slaw instead. The BLT was really, really good...the sandwich was browned in butter which made it even better. I was served a very large portion of cole slaw, so much so that I felt sure I would only eat a part of it...wrong! It was so good I ate it all. Hope to eat there again!

1  Thank 80southerngirl

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Love this place, great food with great people. Make sure you stop if you are in town. A great place for lunch and dinner.

2  Thank Chris I
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Sliced pork, two ribs, cole slaw and potato salad. The pork was ok, the rubs was real tender and tasty. Potato salad was off the chain good. Coke slaw I didn't really care for.

1  Thank MichaelFussell
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Grew up eating here and have never found better bbq. The place is a little dated, but don't let that scare you. Food is amazing. Eat there every time we are in town

2  Thank Chris I
Reviewed 2 March 2016

We stopped in for lunch about 2:00 pm and had trouble finding a place to park. Business was brisk the hold time we were there. The BBQ sandwich I had was very good. My Sons pork plate was also very good.

1  Thank william v

Been to Hancock's Barbeque? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK