“Average bbq”

Hancock's Barbeque
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Selma
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Sliced pork, two ribs, cole slaw and potato salad. The pork was ok, the rubs was real tender and tasty. Potato salad was off the chain good. Coke slaw I didn't really care for.

1  Thank MichaelFussell

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Grew up eating here and have never found better bbq. The place is a little dated, but don't let that scare you. Food is amazing. Eat there every time we are in town

2  Thank Chris I
Reviewed 2 March 2016

We stopped in for lunch about 2:00 pm and had trouble finding a place to park. Business was brisk the hold time we were there. The BBQ sandwich I had was very good. My Sons pork plate was also very good.

1  Thank william v
Reviewed 16 December 2015

It is not often that I am disappointed with Trip Advisor recommendations however this is one of those times. Obviously there are. It that many choices for BBQ n the Selma area, or the clientele just don't know what good BBQ looks like. What we got was very fatty, extremely watery, covered in sauce (rather than sauce on the side), and had an underlying taste of being boiled. Basically this was a poor excuse for really good quality BBQ...if that is what you want go elsewhere.

2  Thank PMMarion
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I've been stopping at Hancock's BBQ for longer than a southern lady can admit to. I've eaten in and taken home and it's always mouth watering delicious! Service is friendly and fast and you can't beat their prices. The atmosphere is part of the experience, like the hunting and fishing camps of my childhood. If you don't know where to eat when you visit Selma, you must visit Hancock's.

2  Thank martha j

Been to Hancock's Barbeque? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK