“Highly recommend tour guide Darcy!”
Review of Travel China Guide

and up
2-Day Private Tour of Shanghai and Zhujiajiao
Ranked #19 of 147 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: Shanghai is one of the most popular travel destinations in China, which boasts quite different views. No matter you are taking a walk in the Bund, or experiencing histiory and culture in the museum, or appreciating the Yuyuan Garden, you will feel deeply impressed. The following Shanghai tours reviews are from clients who have experienced the tour with us. It will be a great help for more potential travellers.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Overall, working with Travel China Guide was extremely enjoyable. They were incredibly communicative as an organization and created a customized schedule to align with my short layover in Shanghai. It was my first time in China, so I was very grateful for their organization and extensive knowledge. Darcy, my tour guide, really made my time in Shanghai magical. He is very knowledgable about Shanghai, answered all of my questions in great depth and detail, shared more about Shanghai's history, and did a fantastic job of guiding me through different sites / allotting time for me to explore on my own. He also kept an eye on the clock, and made sure I was back at the airport in time for the next leg of my flight. Would recommend this company, and would highly encourage people to ask for Darcy specifically.

Lucy S, Guest Relations Manager at Travel China Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Anees H,

We are grateful for your review on our service. What a nice thing to hear that our arrangements resulted in a pleasant tour for you. Darcy will be very happy to see your wonderful review. Thank you for your encouragement to our work. Have a nice day!

All reviews
"bullet train"
"tour company"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Mary was my guide for a day trip from Shanghai to Tongli. She was well informed and interesting. She was also incredibly helpful with suggestions and advice for the days when I chose to explore on my own.

Dear LC_NYC_12,

Thank you for traveling with us! We are more than happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and the tour guide. All of our guides and drivers are professional and very attentive who love their job. We are also looking forward to your next visit to China! We wish you happy every day!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We disembarked from a cruise in Shanghai but our flight was not until the evening. Our tour guide Ocean met us at the cruise port along with our driver Miss Chen and an intern; Fiona. They took us to the old town first and told us some interesting facts on route. We then went to the Yuyuan gardens which were really beautiful followed by some time in the Nanking road, the italian district , the peace hotel, and the bund. Ocean told us a lot about the history of Shanghai and some traditions. They dropped us at the airport to check-in for our flight and helped us with our luggage and with check-in. We had a really good day in Shanghai. Ocean was very knowledgeable and gave us a real insight into the history and culture of Shanghai. He tailored the tour according to our interests and I would definitely recommend him to others.

Lucy S, Guest Relations Manager at Travel China Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Janet22_10,

Thank you for your kindness and time for writing this review. We are more than happy to know that almost everything was perfect in your trip. We will always strive to be perfect and provide the best service to our clients. Thanks for your recommendation.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Lucy S, Guest Relations Manager at Travel China Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Nothing but praise for guide (Ryan), hotel Pullman and Shanghai. However the weather is the wild card and it laid a duce instead of an ace. World Class Shanghai Museum deserved much more time than we had.
We appreciated our lunch (best of 11 days in China!), Yu Gardens and harbor cruise (expect again the poor visibility).
But hey that's what travel is.
Only regret is not allowing more time in Shanghai, be advised.

Dear Fred I,

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with us online. We are excited to read that you were satisfied with our guide service as well as the hotel in Shanghai. We all expect to meet you again and show you more of our country. Thank you.