US$ 191
  • Breakfast included
US$ 327
US$ 296
  • Pool
All reviewsbedroom apartmentpeople's squarenanjing roadsmall kitchenthese apartmentspots and panswashing machinedining tablewalking distancedashijie stationminute walkshanghai museumliving areafood streetpeople's parksmall supermarketcentral location
Reviewed 4 May 2017

This is the second time we stayed at the New Harbour Service Apartments. It's in a great location with plenty of room for the family. It has a good buffet breakfast and ammenities, it's clean and well priced.

Room Tip: We had a two bedroom apartment for our family of 4 on the 18th floor and it seemed larger than the apartment below.
1  Thank Michal S
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We stayed for 5 nights. We found the apartment clean and comfortable for a family and very well located for sightseeing. Only a few minutes walk to Dashijie station but you can easily walk to many of the sights. We did not use the restaurant but enjoyed a beer in the bar. Really appreciated the washer/dryer in the bathroom. It is not luxurious but is great value for money.

4  Thank 5getoverexcited
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Stayed there for 5 nights. Paid for about $100 a night. The space was a lot bigger than I expected. It is very clean. I felt kind of wasted since I was only there for sleeping. The place is located near the center of old Shanghai. Metro #8 line is just a few minutes away. There are many traditional Shanghai eateries only steps away. I was born and grew up in Shanghai. This place is a good value compare to a lot of places nearby. It would be perfect for a family. It feels like home. Bedroom(s), kitchen, dinning area and even a washing machine. I did not sleep well for the last two nights due to some street digging thing going on (It did not stop until 4 AM!) but I think the hotel has no control over.

Room Tip: The sleeping quality would be good if there was no street digging during my stay
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Howard J
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I just recently stayed at this place in the beginning of April 2017. I travelled with a family of 6 adults, and the apartment size room was the perfect option! It was clean, spacious, and very comfortable. We added another bed for $30 a day, which was totally worth it! We booked a three bedroom suite with two bathrooms and one kitchen. I noticed quite a few families with young children, this is a perfect location for them as well.

We didn't use the kitchen but utensils and cookware were all provided. Staff knows enough English to communicate with you. The breakfast buffet (which was included in my booking) was okay. I felt selection was limited and mediocre. A bonus was an egg station and you can request any style egg you like. There were also toppings such as tomatoes, green onions..etc. for you to put on your eggs. But beware that the chef's English is not very good. It would be great if the hotel had a menu with pictures for customers who don't speak Chinese to point to when ordering.

The location was fantastic! Dashijie was just 10 minutes walk away and very convenient. Xintandi was not far (if you like to walk you can get there in around 30 minutes - while enjoying the view). We travelled using the MRT, walking and taxi - it all depends on where you want to go.

2  Thank BayviewJ
Reviewed 20 April 2017

The apartment was located at CBD area and close to metro, supermarkets and main attractions. behind the apartment there have a lot local restaurant especially at Xi Zhang Nan street there. Great value for a family stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family