The service apartment is well presented and clean. The kitchen has full set of utensils, cutlery and microwave oven. The room is serviced daily with complimentary water. The living area is big. We had a three-bedroom apartment. There are many restaurants and a small shopping centre nearby. Underground train station is 5 minutes walk and man convenience stores around. If you are fit, you can walk 15 minutes to People's Square and Xintiandi Shopping area. Considering the price, it is a good value hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai