Me and my friends stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment (June 25-june 28 – 15th floor and July 4-July 7th 23rd floor)
-clean and spacious room
-the bathroom, whereas one of the was connected to one of the bedrooms.
nice living room
-Good service, and the people at the reception could speak and understand english
- Free wifi
- Centrally located on the east side of Shanghai – Huangpu. 15 minutes walk to Nanjing Road and the metro station there (Nanjing east road metro).
- Could borrow umbrellas on rainy days – but you had to pay a deposit (you get it back when you return the umbrellas)
-No glas in the kitchen, only chinese soup bowl and plates
-Only used the pool once, as a friend of mine saw that the people that cleaned the pool spit in the pool and threw the water that they have cleaned the pool with back into the pool. UGH!!!
- Would defintiely recommend this hotel. If I ever go back, I would consider staying at this hotel again. But I would not recommend using the pool...! Unless you would like to swim in other people spit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai