We stayed in a three bedroom apartment for one week, and found this hotel to be perfect for a nice Shanghai experience. The hotel is somewhat dated, but the rooms are clean, comfortable and practical. Service is good, and they always fixed our requests promptly (car service, train tickets etc), but the language barrier can give a feeling that they are brushing you off.
The Hotel is located in the middle of Shanghai with easy access to the metro, local stores and sightseeing. In addition to this we found a fantastic restaurant a few blocks from the hotel (Dreaming Yunnan Gourmet).
- The laundry service is quick and practical (75 RMB for a washing, folding and delivery of a full machine).
- Breakfast is pricy and not worth it.
- The bar is weird and overpriced, but the awkward service and weird decor is worth one visit
- Next to the hotel you'll find Party World, a popular karaoke joint. Rent a room a sing!
TLDR; Perfect hotel for a larger group interested in a big apartment in the middle of Shanghai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai