I wrapped up my tour, and wanted to extend my trip, so this apartment/hotel was perfect. Great location, clean apartment with a small kitchen, but you can't really cook anything (nothing but cups, bowls & chop sticks), has microwave with refrigerator/freezer and honor bar. Bathroom is spacious with wall mounted hair dryer. The water tends to go from hot to cold in the shower. The restaurant downstairs had a huge selection for breakfast for about $12 US, but it closes at 10:00 a.m. When leaving by cab, be sure to take a business card from the front desk, because the hotel is not always easy to find. When going to the airport they do have a shuttle service for about $42 per person, but if you take a cab it comes to about $14 and there will be stop and go traffic. The only negative is the staff is not always easy to communicate with in English, so it can get extremely frustrating. I stayed in the one bedroom unit, and there is no TV in the bedroom. Other than that, I would highly recommend this property, and would definitely stay there again. The price is great for what you get, and they also have 2 and 3 bedroom units, so it's great for family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai