Location was amazing great for first timers in Shanghai. Most major Shanghai inner city attractions are within walking distance; Nanjing Road Shopping pedestrian (15 mins), People Square (10 mins), the Bund and Yu Garden/ Old shangai.
Located a block away from Dasijie Metro station and from there, almost anywhere is accessible including Pudong airport.
Lots of eating places in nearby streets - eg Henan streets all selling Shanghainese as well as Szechuan food. For those who misses southern chinese/ South East Asian food, there is a very reasonable priced restaurtant - Glorious (I think it is called) on Jiangling street about 5 mins from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai