We only stayed here for one night, but were impressed with the standard of the apartment. Very spacious and has everything you need. Breakfast is great value at 60 RMB (about £4) per person. My only criticism would be that on check in/out the staff were not very friendly or welcoming, but not really an issue. Would stay here again, particularly if was in Shanghai for a few days as an apartment like this would feel like a great base. Good location too, 10 mins walk from People's Square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai