This place is filthy and disgusting, NOTHING like advertised, the tripadvisor photos do NOT represent anything in the apartment!
1. First off, the sofa you see in the photo was replaced by a full-size bed. The air conditioning blows directly onto the bed, making sleeping impossible. With the AC turned off, it was hot and humid at night, with it turned on, the cold air will be blowing on your head while sleeping. In fact, my mother got sick after one night of stay.
2. There were no separate kitchen, the cookware was dirty, rusty, and DISGUSTING. They are completely unusable and far from advertised. (See the pictures for yourself).
3. The shower nozzle is mission impossible. It takes about 20 mins to figure out how to tune to the right temperature of water that was not either freezing cold or scalding hot. The shower door also leaks water so the bathroom floor gets extremely slippery. The sink faucet is completely loose.
4. Amenities are ZERO, the tooth paste is EMPTY, the shower towels are OLD and FILTHY (we had to run around the city to purchase new towels), there were NO soap bar, NO shower gel prepared. Completely different from what was advertised and what I was told by Frank the manager.
5. We received two keys and one of them doesn't work!
Overall, this place is far from advertised and purely disgusting! We booked for 7 nights and moved out after one night's stay, and of course Frank the manager wouldn't provide a refund.
I have used tripadvisor for our trips to North American and European cities and we always had comfortable stays and that's why I trusted tripadvisor again when we booked the vacation rental in Shanghai, but this time was a complete let down. We strongly recommend anyone AGAINST renting this place.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|