Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Gsdp25
Jakarta

Very good budget hotel.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Jan 2024
Excellent budget hotel in main location of Shanghai. The entrance is little bit sketchy, but other than that, excellent budget hotel. It is walking distance to nanjing road and many restaurant around hotel. Thus, nothing to worry about meal.
Date of stay: November 2023
    ₹3,501
    ₹3,255
13.8 km from Shanghai Fish Inn East Nanjing Road
Restaurant
The Classiq Double Room at the Jinjiang MetroPolo Hotel Classiq Shanghai Peoples' Square
₹6,181
    ₹8,554
32.1 km from Shanghai Fish Inn East Nanjing Road
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Shanghai
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2023 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in April 2023 for 3 nights. It was while I was in Shanghai for the weekend between business meetings and I was looking for a clean, basic room in a convenient location so that I could easily go sightseeing during the day. The location of the hotel is very convenient being less than 200m from Exit 6 of East Nanjing metro station (do keep in mind that the hotel entrance is up a kind of sketchy alleyway off Ningbo Road if you cannot find it easily). There is a FamilyMart 50m from the hotel entrance too. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and eager to help even if there English was limited. Unfortunately that's where it ended for me. My room was dirty - it looked like the carpets hadn't been vacuumed in years and the wallpaper was peeling off and was stuck onto the wall with tape. Throughout my stay the drain in the bathroom had a terrible stinky smell that could only be masked by leaving the room window open and bathroom extractor fan on. The housekeeping was also not great as they only replaced towels and toilet paper - they did not even make the bed during my stay. The only redeeming quality here was that the bedsheets seemed clean. In addition, my room was located next to the elevator, so it was quite noisy with the sounds of the elevator going up and down. To be honest, even though I didn't have very high expectations, I was disappointed with the hotel. From what I've seen it seems like if you shop around you can find better hotels for not much more nearby. Unfortunately I cannot recommend this hotel and I will not be returning.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

The location of this inn is fantastic! It is a short walk to East Nanjing Metro station exit 6 and about a 10-15 minute walk to the heart of the bund. Most things we wanted to see or eat were near our hotel or within 2 metro stops!

The bed in the room is very comfy and the wifi was decent. They also had a decent sized lobby area with a little cafe that served coffee and cake.

The bathroom looked nice, but water leaked like crazy through the shower door and the flush lever needed lots of readjustment on the toilet our first night.

Room cleanliness does not seem to be a priority as our bed was never fully made during our stay and there was bits of paper and stains on the couch and carpet when we arrived at the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank deanosaur89
Reviewed 27 December 2019

The hotel is worth for it location. The rooms are very very very simple, and there is nothing else to say. Things work, but that is it. The cost/benefit is justifiable ONLY by its location. The staff performs the simplest service possible, and it is hard to get a good morning. The level of English is variable, from none to just about. If you do choose to stay, walk around a bit, in the direction contrary to the bund and you will find very nice options for street food for breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Elaine E
Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

Very good location that’s merely 150m to the metro station, nice little hotel with awesome passionate staff members! While I had trouble with my luggage lock, 2 of the staffs. Chen Zhao Ru and Yang An Ran displayed awesome warmth and determination in taking the extra mile to help solve the problem. Great people, awesome outcome! Problem got solved together in 20min!

地点非常方便, 地方舒适, 员工亲切, 乐于助人。
我想通别表扬你的两位员工, 陈昭儒和杨安然, 他们两位在我行李箱锁号出问题寻求帮忙时, 展现了非常积极和建设性的帮忙,一点也不迟疑, 还有他们的耐力, 让我觉得非常感动和感谢! 他们的工作态度和精神值得特别表扬, 他让我有了难忘的住宿经历。 请你们继续努力, 好好加油!
Shirley !

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2019

Understand that it is categorised as a youth hostel so I should have set my expectations right. I did not mind the size of the room as I often stay in pea-sized rooms anyway, but it is the cleanliness that troubled me. When I checked into the room, there were some tissues papers leftover that was not cleaned up. There were dust quite visible everywhere. Also, my room was nothing like the pictures shown.. it was a lot darker and gave me an uneasy feeling. One thing to mention was that there were french fries in front of the door to my hotel room at the corridor. I stayed there fore 4 nights and when I checked out, the french fries are still there... I honestly do not understand how the cleaners could have missed it. General hygiene just wasn't good. The location was the only great thing about it as its within walking distance near nanjing shopping road and the bund. It is inside one of the alleys so it can get quite dark at night.

Date of stay: September 2019