“Something different”

Ranked #3,389 of 17,048 Restaurants in Shanghai
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hongkou
Description: Miyabi, our Japanese showcase restaurant on the 37th floor, features open teppanyaki tables and a sushi bar. In this friendly and relaxed atmosphere, take in captivating nighttime views of the Bund and Lujiazui.
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I visited the restaurant yesterday for the first time with my wife because we both love Japanese Food and I read about it on the internet. It is located in Hongkou which was also for me a new area and something different to these restaurants at the Bund. The restaurant is very stylish and new with an wonderful view towards Pudong. My wife and me had a really good time! The restaurant manager told me that they have a new chef from Japan, who indeed cooked excellent food. The service was also very good and the staff very attentive. I will definitely come back to this restaurant.

2  Thank JoHo99
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Miyabi Restaurant

Reviewed 27 June 2012

I saw this resturant information on the maganize taht try to this resturant, the view is execellent, the food is delicious, I like Japnese food so much! And I will go there again with my friends.

1  Thank daneil m
Reviewed 25 June 2012

This is my first time to dine in a 5-star hotel's Japanese Restaurant. The experience comes to be good and memorable. Miyabi is loctaed in 37th floor of Sheraton Hongkou, featuring a excellent night view of the city in the evening. The sushi & sashimi is quite fresh and delicious, however, I love the tenpanyaki best. The chef's live show left me a great impression. I will come back again!

1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Upon telling him I was planning a trip to Shanghai, a friend of mine recommended this restaurant to me. I'm glad I followed his recommendation.For starters, our waiter really made us feel at home by not only treating us as expected for a restaurant of that standards, but I also had the feeling he gave something extra, a local friendliness that really did it for me. Secondly, the food was delicious; I've been to Japan a couple of times before, and in this restaurant they have the new style of fusion kitchen, while still preserving the authentic Japanese taste. Thirdly, to top it off the view fromt the restaurant was amazing, a blue mirage of lights in the background made the experience almost magical. This was definitely a highlight of my trip to shanghai, and I would definitely like to visit it again next time.

1  Thank Rodney M
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I'm a japenese cuisine lover and I had dinner with few friends who are also very fund of it and we weren't dissapointed! The atmosphere is absolutely charming and the dishes recommended by the waiter were mind blowing. It definetley added a good memory to our trip to china, the staff is really lovely.

1  Thank Lezard M