US$ 176
US$ 129
CachetHotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

US$ 154
US$ 133
US$ 200
Jumeirah.com
US$ 145
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

US$ 39
US$ 111
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 133/night.

US$ 101
US$ 91
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

US$ 143
US$ 99
NewWorldHotels.com
3,878 results
All reviewshorizon clubgrand toweryi caferiver wingjade barnew towerold wingsuper brand mallacross the riversuperbrand mallbund view roomhuangpu riverthe pearltv towerbreakfast buffethealth clubexcellent hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the newer wing of this hotel which is very close to all sights and attractions in New Pudong. Although the hotel was a little older than the other Shangri-La-la properties in China, it was very comfortable. It is next a large mall with lots of restaurant options which is very handy and it is also very close to the river and other buildings which have magnificent lights at night which we had a great view of from our room. A dependable hotel to stay in.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Iris Z, Public Relations Manager at Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to share these gracious feedbacks on Pudong Shangri-La, we truly appreciate your high esteem of our location and view. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Spent a week touring Suzhou and nearby places, great hotel in all aspects. Convenient location next to malls and the metro. Free shuttle to Disney if you join a theme park package. Breakfast could be busy on the weekend and a little short staffed but the food made up for this.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful compliment. We wish that we create a home away from home for you in Shanghai. It is truly an encouragement for us to go the extra mile to ensure a great experience to each and every one of our guests. We hope to welcome you back soon to Shangri-La home in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Shangri-La Hotel's Yi Café has a wonderful breakfast buffet and excellent service.

I frequently stay at the hotel, on my monthly business trips.
Each time, I enjoy coming to the Yi Café for their breakfast buffet.

I like their fresh cooked noodles, beautiful pastry and various fresh fruits.
The 100+ items on their buffet "brings me in", but the their service is what "keeps me happily coming back over & over".

Especially their Assistant Service Manager Lily Zhang.
She is always very friendly and genuinely pleasant.  She even remembers customers preferences, such as where we prefer to sit, and who are our preferred service waitresses. It makes a big difference when on your business trip.
I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending your time to review the hotel on TripAdvisor. I appreciate you highlighting the quality of service you received during your stay and for you taking time to share it with readers of Trip Advisor. I will make sure that your feedback is shared with the team as your lovely feedback will certainly motivate them to continue the great job they do. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel should your travels bring you back to this beautiful city.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

As said before, I am a big fan of Shangri-La. Staying at the new wing with room facing Ping-An Financial Bldg, IFC and Shanghai Tower.

Friendly and helpful staff always ..... And the “best” breakfast buffet in Pudong.

Only thing I would like to suggest is adding an electric socket by the night table so that I can charge the phone next to bed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Vivian,

Firstly, thank you for staying with us and for the positive feedback about our location and service. We have taken note of the areas which did not meet your expectations and will continue to make improvements. We still look forward to welcoming you to our hotel during your next trip to Shanghai.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Stayed five nights in this hotel with a reasonable rate though without breakfast. Due to this rate, i was also given a room in the older wing which was spacious with traditional decoration. The hotel was near the IFC mall for high end shopping and next to a more reasonably price super brand mall. while there are plenty of choices for dinner, breakfast is a struggle around the area.
In any case, the service provided by the hotel is exemplary from the time you check-in, through assistance with the luggage and hailing cabs, What stood out for me is housekeeping where one housekeeper(by the name of Yuki Zhang) noticed that i have a sore throat from the medication i have in the room left very nice local cough drops for me which was very soothing for my throat. Unfortunately i couldn't find the same cough drops at the airport when departing.
I had a great experience with this stay especially with the excellent service i received.. I certainly will come back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AlbusD
Stella G, Manager at Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear AlbusD,