2,887 results
All reviews residence club zhongshan park nice lounge club lounge park view special thanks executive floor business trip convenient location choose this hotel subway line duty manager home away from home shopping mall excellent hotel erin johnson
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice trip at new world shanghai hotel, good restaurant and room, I have been this hotel mangy times since 2010, the services always excellent, I will continually reserve this hotel for my coming business trip. specially many thanks to to Allen Johnson.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
MarcelvanMierlo, General Manager at New World Shanghai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Discover30660612100,

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review! It's nice to hear your positive comments about our hotel especially as one of our regular guests and thank you for sharing your experience with others.

I appreciate your nice comments about our excellent service levels by our dedicated team of Associates and in particular Allen and Johnson. I will make sure both get recognised for a job well done.

We now look forward to see you back here in the New World Shanghai Hotel very soon on one of your return trips to Shanghai and thank you again for your positive comments and Tripadvisor contribution!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic stay with the family for 3 nights, nice food and drinks and also the attentive attitude of all the associates made our Shanghai trip to be an memorable one. I will definitely stay this hotel when I am back to Shanghai again.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family

Dear FarAway40477680097,

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review! It's nice to hear your positive comments about our hotel.

I appreciate your nice comments about our excellent food and beverage offer and personalised service levels by dedicated team of Associates.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first time to be in shang hai new World hotel, the front desk staff carrie, Who is very firendly and helpful, and the room is also very good.next year i Will come back, and i Will still stay in this hotel.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business

Dear OnAir31922179207,

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review! It's nice to hear your positive comments about our hotel after your first stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience with others.

I appreciate your nice comments about our newly renovated hotel and the service levels by our dedicated team of Associates. Thanks for mentioning Carrie who looked after during your stay with us and I will make sure she gets recognised for a job well done.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is my first at New World Hotel, services has been great, from the time of check in to afternoon tea time, everybody services with a smile, especially Cary and Aken, they make me feel right at home.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled solo

Dear Meander58996310542,

I appreciate your nice comments about our hotel and the personalised service levels by our dedicated team of Associates. Thanks for mentioning Carrie and Allen for looking after you during your stay with us. I will make sure both get recognised for a job well done.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Executive lounge staff Cary and Joanna is very nice, experience and service very good , and location is good and near shopping center, the room is nice and clean, and then to putong international. airport about 40mis by taxi

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Passport29799987387,

Thank you for your Tripadvisor review! It's nice to hear your positive comments about our hotel after your recent stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience with others.

I appreciate your nice comments about our convenient location right on top of the metro station with the very convenient lines 2, 3 and 4 and lots of shopping and dining options in our neighbourhood. Thanks also for mentioning our excellent service levels by our dedicated team of Associates and for mentioning Cary and Joanna in particular.