2,476 results
All reviews din tai fung club level high end shopping nanjing road bit dated business trip jing'an temple hotel is located breakfast buffet dumplings fitness center french concession business hotel shopping mall the executive lounge subway station china
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is definitely five-star. I especially like the breakfast buffet on the club floor. The staff are phenomenal. Especially Tina was amazing. She took the time to speak to me every day and make sure I was well looked after. Thanks for taking such good care of me!

1  Thank klausmathes
Ritz_Carlton_SH, Manager at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear klausmathes,

On behalf of the Ladies and Gentlemen in our hotel, we would like to thank you for choosing The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai and spending the time to share your wonderful experience with us.

We are delighted to know that the genuine care and personalized service provided by our Tina had made your stay memorable. At The Ritz-Carlton, we pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for all of our guests to enjoy a warm, relaxed yet refined ambiance.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had such an unexpected blast at Portman Ritz-Carlton on West Nanjing rd. Was totally unexpected and unplanned!
The brunch was all kinds of amazing! The food was top notch, the service absolutely impeccable and the ambience was the ultimate best! We were literally walking by and saw that something was going on inside, it just felt so positive! It's the best deal I've ever gotten in Shanghai, for the amount of 600 rmb we got free flow champagne and a performance of a world famous chef. And the atmosphere was amazing! Additionally, I canot leave without mentioning the music! First of all, it was the dj (DJ Naomi) who dragged us in literally through their glass window, and the music was the cherry on the top! It was a combination of everything! Wouldn't even know about this amazing deal if we were not passing by!
Highly recommended!
Happy Easter everyone!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anna K

Dear Anna K,

Thank you for dining at Portman's and you taking time to share your experience.

It was a great pleasure to have you with us, and we are glad to know that the food and service has left you a delightful impression during your dinning, and we are truly grateful for your encouraging comments. I will personally convey your compliment to our Executive Chef and DJ Naomi.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai again.
If I can be of any assistance with your future reservations, please contact me directly at Gloria.Chen@ritzcarlton.com as it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Spent a week at the Portman Ritz-Carlton. It was a great location, not only for my work in Shanghai, but also for getting to good restaurants and bars in the French Concession. The executive lounge staff are very attentive and the food has a lot better variety than other executive lounges I’ve stayed at.

1  Thank Joe P
Ritz_Carlton_SH, Manager at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Joe P,

We are delighted to know that the genuine care and personalized service provided by our Club team had made your stay memorable. At The Ritz-Carlton, we pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for all of our guests to enjoy a warm, relaxed yet refined ambiance.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel. First the location is one of the best in Shanghai. It’s close and convenient to major restaurants and shopping malls at West Nanjing Road. I come for business and I always stay there. The breakfast buffet is top notch. It’s a great 5 stat hotel. One tine I needed them to print out 20 copies of a document. The business center was closed already, but May, the leader of the call center was exceptional, she personally took care of this request promptly. I really love staying at this Ritz Carlton.

1  Thank steven c
Ritz_Carlton_SH, Manager at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear steven c,

On behalf of the Ladies and Gentlemen in our hotel, we would like to thank you for choosing The Portman Ritz-Carlton Shanghai and spending the time to share your feedback with us.

We are delighted to know that our May provided exceptional service and took good care of you during your stay with us. At The Ritz-Carlton, we pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for all of our guests to enjoy a warm, relaxed yet refined ambiance.

Once again, thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to welcoming you back at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai soon. If I can be of any assistance with your future reservations, please contact me directly at Gloria.chen@ritzcarlton.com as I would be more than happy to assist.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The Portman Ritz is a nice hotel but is let down by the entrance lobby where after a two hour transfer from the airport you are left searching for the reception desk (walk past the elevators to the bar, turn right and walk around to the left and you eventually find it)
The rooms are nice with separate bath and shower, desk and I had a king bed. The rooms are kept very clear and regularly serviced, breakfast was good with a wide range of different options as well as an egg station. The gym gets very busy and is incredibly humid but I guess that helps you sweat out the night before!
I didn’t eat dinner in the hotel but had drinks in the lobby bar and they had a DJ playing some good music on Thursday evening.
This hotel is about a 20 min cab ride from the Bund.

1  Thank Mark G
Ritz_Carlton_SH, Manager at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Mark G,

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. At The Ritz-Carlton, we pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for all of our guests to enjoy a warm, relaxed yet refined ambiance. .