All reviews the executive lounge business trip hongqiao airport noodle soup club access club floor lobby restaurant large hotel taxi ride platinum member other hotels indoor pool japanese restaurant buffet breakfast dim sum shopping mall five star hotel
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

CC bar is a great place for drink with colleague and very good service from Vivian and Cathy. They take care customers very well and if customer wanted to stay a bit long after closing, they will accompany you...

Stayed: March 2018
RenaissanceYangtze, General Manager at Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Jordan L,

We are very happy to know that you had a great time in our hotel and especially in the C.C. Bar. Our C.C. Bar features a wide variety of cocktails and snacks and a live band performing Mon - Sat presented by three talented ladies. We have passed on your comment to our Vivian and Cathy for their encouragement and they are delighted with your comments of appreciation.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Short trip in Shanghai and stay in this hotel. Overall I have a very happy and pleasant stay here.

Would like to thank all the staff for the pleasant stay here, especially the staff from the CC Bar (eg: Ms Internet, Nina, Vivian, Cathy and Marry) that give us a very warm hospitality during our visit. Kudos to the good job. The bar ambient is simple and nice, just work fine with our wine drinking session. The Filipino singer group (3 ladies) is good.

Hope all the good jobs can be maintained.

P/s: Ms Cathy, wish you good luck in your future endeavours. Experience and ending yr internship with Renaissance SYH here is priceless..

Room Tip: Best view facing to the XinHongQiao Central garden.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I haven't stayed at this hotel.Just took a dinner with my family there.The restaurant has a funny name "BLD".The Manager explained that for us. its means breakfast,lunch and dinner. HAHAHA......So interesting.....There have many kindly staffs and provided us amazing service.I just remember someone's name Jessie,Alice,Cindy,Emma and Evian......
The girl presented us the kids menu for my children.also said that to us order the small potion food for children is more suitable and avoid the waste. They also served the kids cutlers.It let me feel very safety for kids.The food taste was perfect. Appreciate to all of the staffs of the BLD!

Room Tip: I saw a park at front of the hotel so its means the rooms view also is good.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I haven’t been to the Renaissance in over a year. Check in was easy and my room was great. It needs some updating and I think they are doing that now but it was comfortable and immaculate. I put the Do Not Disturb sign on for a few days and was not bothered and that was wonderful as I needed sleep.
I ate at BLD cafe for breakfast and the food was wonderful! The juice bar is wonderful. Thanks to all the servers and staff..Jerry - Emma and so many others. The Executive Lounge is lovely and again the staff was amazing...Amy-Linda-Joven-Mayor-
Cici..Thank you for your great service ! Also the Head Chef came by to talk to us...We had the most Amazing chocolate fondant desert..still thinking about that ..
I also want to say the front desk is always so nice and the front of the hotel...door men ..concierge were great.
This Renaissance is the Best for customer service I have experienced in China and Europe.. Thanks and Kudos !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
RenaissanceYangtze, General Manager at Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Bekindtostaff,

Thank you very much for your observation and taking time to share your experience with us. We are delighted with your comments about our service and guestrooms facilities. Your comments about your smooth check in and comfortable housekeeping experience have made us extremely happy. We have passed on your comment to our associates in the BLD Café, Club Lounge, front desk and concierge for the encouragement and they are delighted with your comments of appreciation.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Stayed here a couple of times in January. Only downside was the Japanese restaurant was under construction / closed during my stay, so I went to Rafaels since it was raining outside. They only had steaks, which was OK, but I was hoping for more selection. I got there at 6pm and the server was busy surfing the internet on her phone until I made my presence know. The steak was good, though expensive.
The breakfasts were very good, with a great many selections, and good coffee which is a must for me.
Hotel staff were very attentive. Will stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018
RenaissanceYangtze, General Manager at Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear lifesabeach368,

Thank you very much for your observation and taking time to share your experience with us. We have discussed your observations made in our Raphael’s Restaurant and we will increase the menu variety to include other dishes as well. We are delighted with your comments about our buffet breakfast in BLD Cafe. At Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel, we have 5 restaurants and 2 bars offering a wide range of food selections. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and experience our reopened Kasumi Japanese Restaurant.