Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Arcade Experiences
from US$ 60.00
More Info
All reviews shanghai history great tour clarisse gems pace district organisers tours parts knowledge information guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I did two tours with Arcade and both were more than interesting !
I learned so much about this city. I've been living there for 2 years and Arcade taught me crazy new details !
I really recommend it

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

The tour was very interesting and the guide was very informative, showing us things that if we go visit the area ourself we would not notice.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

We spent 5 days for New Year in Shanghai. We did 2 tours. One individual and personalized to discover private places of French concession. The other with a small group through the old Shanghai. Both were top!
Will do the Bund discovery for our next visit !
Many thanks to Clarisse.

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Last week was my first visit with Arcade (Clarisse). It was a great experience. The hot drink made it for the cold. And the knowledge of Clarisse made it for the sadness of seeing this part of Shanghai history (Old town) before it will disappear next month. Her fluency in English, French and Chinese ensured a clear understanding for all of us. She was warmly recommended by a friend and I’m doing the same here. Don’t miss this chance of knowing Shanghai better than Shanghainese !

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Clarisse was a great guide, friendly, enthusiastic and well organised. She knows a lot about Chinese/Shanghainese culture, history and language.