US$ 157
  • Breakfast included
US$ 151
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 184/night.

US$ 203
US$ 119
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

US$ 141
US$ 85
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,537 results
All reviewschar barrooftop barquay restauranthuangpu rivertop floorgreat designa river view roomroom decorcorner roomacross the riverfloor to ceiling windowsbeautiful roomloved this hotelchinese stylefantastic hotelyu gardenroom rate
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is not flash by some standards but comfortable and with spectacular views across the river. Just watch the passing barges and at night the cruise boats. The Char Bar on the roof has some of the most spectacular views of any in the world. My wife was not well and they sent a driver to the pharmacy and that is good service.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Kinda disappointed with the hotel service. I was made to wait at least 15-20 mins for the pick up. Gave feedback to the hotel and emailed them, no response. Told them aircon was leaking, no response. The only saving grace was the staff whom helped me in getting a taxi to the airport. Don't think I will consider coming back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Stylish modern hotel with quirky decor and with great location. Strong service culture and while I found English sometimes a challenge the staff worked well as a team to try to solve the issue. The Bund walkway offers a great run route which has recently been extended. The gym is well equipped but three of the four jogging machines were out of order when I visited. There is a good size indoor pool so remember to pack your swimmers. Breakfast is good so well worth the effort to re-energise.

Room Tip: Go for river view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank michaelhH5372IG
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This is a great location, but I felt that at every opportunity I was being taken advantage of. For example - I specified a room with a "river and port view." My room did indeed have a view of the river, but sideways on. Most of the view was a building under construction.

Said construction involved loud noises at 05:30 every morning - not what I was expecting when I paid a premium.

The rooftop bar - £10 for a bottle of beer and a view. Yes, of course one is paying for the location but that seemed excessive, particularly when on my first visit the service staff ignored me completely to the point where I had to go to the bar, to the obvious irritation of the bar tender.

Then on Thursday night, my last night, they wanted to charge me CNY100 just to go into the bar and pay for a drink. Not acceptable as a hotel guest in my book.

Dinner one night in the Quay restaurant with very average food and very slow service - I had to go looking for a waitress to order a beer and to get my bill.

I had some water from the mini bar on evening. This wasn't refreshed the following day and indeed I noticed an opened, half drunk bottle of beer in said mini bar. This remained for the duration of my stay.

So overall - a good location but I wouldn't stay here again simply because I didn't feel as though I was treated as a valued guest.

Room Tip: If you want a river view, specify a room directly at the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jorganmeister
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We know we'll Indigo for visiting the Char restaurant (excellent meat) and their top roof bar (best view in town) and we wanted to experience the hotel as well.

Upon arrival the room was not ready and we had to wait for 30 min which was already a disappointment (it was 3PM already). After 30 min I had to ask réception for status and they told me it was then OK but no one would have come to see us...

We enter the room: very nicely decorated, awesome view. Nevertheless we have some leaking from the roof, some king of oily water, we call reception, talk to 4 people and no one understood... finally solved when explaining the situation to the lady at the pool.

Fitness center is ok (2 treadmill out of 4 out of service), no water when visiting and only large pool towels which doesn't make sense.

Breakfast was ok as well except they ran out of butter "sorry, no more stock" which is also a surprise.

A bit disappointed their was no spa as well...

For the price I don't believe we will be back

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple