Stayed overnight in this apartment-hotel. Great location as it is near restaurants, bars and shopping area. Room was big with 2 flat screen TVs, microwave oven, kitchen sink, etc. Breakfast was included. Food was ok but service was slow at the resto. Will likely stay here again on my next visit to Shanghai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently redesigned and refurbished, and in Fraser Residence Shanghai has also installed an air purifying and water filter system to ensure that every guest will enjoy a better quality of air and water in their luxurious apartments. Situated on the Puxi side of the Huangpo River, Fraser Residence Shanghai is just a block from Huaihai Road, Shanghai's bustling hub for business, shopping and entertainment. Xintiandi, with its iconic boutiques, bars and restaurants in historic Shikumen houses is nearby, as is the famous Dongtai Antique Market. Fraser Residence Shanghai features 324 Gold-Standard, contemporary apartments and excellent facilities. Minimalist in style, with airy rooms, subtle colours, Fraser Residence Shanghai is a relaxing, tranquil sanctuary in a vibrant, busy location. Guests will appreciate the greatly enhanced meeting facilities, high speed Wi-Fi throughout, tempting new F&B options, wellness spa, gym and indoor heated pool". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and Expedia so you can book your Fraser Residence Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frasers Residence Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Fraser Residence Hotel Shanghai